Everything Balenciaga Pictures and Locations Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
SoCal said:
List of b-bag locations found at...

http://ateliernaff.blogspot.com/2006/01/where-to-buy-balenciaga-bags-when-you.html

The TFS girls worked sooo hard on this list...interesting how they evolve over time...

And kudos to Jumpei for his amazing b-bag pics for Aloha Rag...

Yes, a lot of the information was from ateliernaff.blogspot.com. And yes, the site is public so the information is public information. I don't know that the list was complied by the TFS girls or who the TFS girls are but the information certainly was not taken from them. :wacko:

The pictures were from Aloha Rag when I requested pictures and price list so I wouldn't know if the pictures were taken by Jumpei or any other photographer.

So if I offended anyone by not offereing credit then I apologize. :hrmm:

I started the thread to just put all the information into one place for everyone to see easily.

hi everybody.
i am new to the forum it's my first time posting ... but i know another place to get authentic balenciaga's in hong kong. the store is called "twist" and all their stores sell authentic high end handbags, clothes & accessories and they have great sales. when i go to hk, i go there like every other day to check if they have anything new. i was there in jan' 06 and the balenciaga's weren't on sale; however, my father (who lives there) told me that awhile ago - they had 25 percent off. i wish i was going back soon - so i can pick one up. :shame:

here's more informaton for anybody who is going to hong kong.
p.s hong kong has no sales tax & at twist, regular price items gets 17% off with certain credit cards.

here's a list: http://www.twist.hk/sc_webcat/ecat/cms_view.php?lang=1&id=12
twist
Shop G001-002, World Trade Centre,
280 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Business Hours: 12pm-10pm
Tel: (852) 2970 2231

Shop B02, The Sun Arcade,
28 Canton Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon

Business Hours:
12pm-10pm
Tel: (852) 2377 2880

Shop A308 - 311, New Town Plaza Phase III,
Shatin, New Territories
Tel: (852) 2577 9323

vyxtorya said:
hi everybody.
i am new to the forum it's my first time posting ... but i know another place to get authentic balenciaga's in hong kong. the store is called "twist" and all their stores sell authentic high end handbags, clothes & accessories and they have great sales. when i go to hk, i go there like every other day to check if they have anything new. i was there in jan' 06 and the balenciaga's weren't on sale; however, my father (who lives there) told me that awhile ago - they had 25 percent off. i wish i was going back soon - so i can pick one up. :shame:

here's more informaton for anybody who is going to hong kong.
p.s hong kong has no sales tax & at twist, regular price items gets 17% off with certain credit cards.

here's a list: http://www.twist.hk/sc_webcat/ecat/cms_view.php?lang=1&id=12
twist
Shop G001-002, World Trade Centre,
280 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2970 2231

Shop B02, The Sun Arcade,
28 Canton Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon

Business Hours:
12pm-10pm
Tel: (852) 2377 2880

Shop A308 - 311, New Town Plaza Phase III,
Shatin, New Territories
Tel: (852) 2577 9323

are you sure they sell authentic items? there was a bit of a scandal over in the australian vogue forum as someone had been sold a fake lilac bag from twist in hong kong :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.