Everything about your white Hermes!

glarekelly

Jan 2, 2020
Hi everyone!

I've just gotten my hands on a white Lindy 34, and I must say, white Hermes has this special aura that one cannot resist! It goes with any twilly, a lot of outfits, yet it is so delicate. I'm curious to see how everyone is styling your white Hermes. I've been looking online to admire more white Lindy (or any Hermes!) in action, but it seems white is not the most popular color out there.

Please, if your have a snow white beauty with you, let me see it/them in action! Lets share our love for our white Hermes!!!!

Also! Do let me know if you have any tips at maintaining the beauty of a white Hermes!

Cheers,
G

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-04-09 at 21.00.39.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-04-09 at 21.00.39.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 524
Hi everyone!

I've just gotten my hands on a white Lindy 34, and I must say, white Hermes has this special aura that one cannot resist! It goes with any twilly, a lot of outfits, yet it is so delicate. I'm curious to see how everyone is styling your white Hermes. I've been looking online to admire more white Lindy (or any Hermes!) in action, but it seems white is not the most popular color out there.

Please, if your have a snow white beauty with you, let me see it/them in action! Lets share our love for our white Hermes!!!!

Also! Do let me know if you have any tips at maintaining the beauty of a white Hermes!

Cheers,
G
I wish I had one; it is gorgeous. Lately, I have been craving a light bag bone or off white. Enjoy your bag!

Reactions: 880
I love the idea of wearing head to toe black with a white a white Birkin but I'm scared to use even a Gold Hermes bag I recently brought in case I get marks on it so a white bag will always remain a fantasy for me especially as I dont like Twillys the handles would be a mess in weeks!

Reactions: 880
I wish I had one; it is gorgeous. Lately, I have been craving a light bag bone or off white. Enjoy your bag!
Thank you! I wasn't a big fan of white at first as i was looking into gris-- but then when i got my hands on it I couldnt resist its beauty!

I love the idea of wearing head to toe black with a white a white Birkin but I'm scared to use even a Gold Hermes bag I recently brought in case I get marks on it so a white bag will always remain a fantasy for me especially as I dont like Twillys the handles would be a mess in weeks!

I'm yet to experience the exhilaration of bringing my white lindy out -- planning to do so pretty much every day!
Can you share photos of your Gold Hermes? Would love to see!
As for Twilly...... I just love them, either blending in with the color of my bags or contrasting them, just amazing how Twilly works magic on the bags.

I have 70 + years white (it's probably ivory actually) clutch. The craftsperson just cleans it and it's fine. It was obviously stored next to something that pressed on it slightly but for a very long time but eventually it bounced back. I think pure white is more difficult because it may need to be touched up (painted). Don't attempt to touch-up yourself as there are many 'pure whites' H will have the right one.

I also located the last Kelly Longue which happed to be in white years ago, but it was in HK and while I love my bags I wasn't going to fly out just for a bag.

Reactions: ladysarah
Thank you! I wasn't a big fan of white at first as i was looking into gris-- but then when i got my hands on it I couldnt resist its beauty!

I'm yet to experience the exhilaration of bringing my white lindy out -- planning to do so pretty much every day!
Can you share photos of your Gold Hermes? Would love to see!
As for Twilly...... I just love them, either blending in with the color of my bags or contrasting them, just amazing how Twilly works magic on the bags.
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/what-is-your-latest-hermes-purchase.886190/page-2404
Hi here is my Gold H bag. she's a preloved Fijord Jypsiere ...since I brought her just before Lockdown here in the UK she hasn't been out yet..but as I mentioned even this colour makes me a little nervous !

You might visit @docride thread on caring for Hermes leathers/bags?
She also has a website and does individual consultations for a very minimal fee.

I admire your courage!

Onto a great adventure indeed!

I have 70 + years white (it's probably ivory actually) clutch. The craftsperson just cleans it and it's fine. It was obviously stored next to something that pressed on it slightly but for a very long time but eventually it bounced back. I think pure white is more difficult because it may need to be touched up (painted). Don't attempt to touch-up yourself as there are many 'pure whites' H will have the right one.

I also located the last Kelly Longue which happed to be in white years ago, but it was in HK and while I love my bags I wasn't going to fly out just for a bag.

Oh I would tend to think it's worth the trip!

Love white H bags. I have a few including a Kelly and a Kelly Cut and a Pico that I use a lot. Of the different leathers Epsom I have found keeps the most white, followed by Clemence, and then Swift. Here is me last year with my white Kelly:
View attachment 4708778

That is simply stunning! Did you find the white leather having problem with oxidation and yellowing with age?

And without a Twilly! I do not dare to not have a Twilly with a white handle!

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/what-is-your-latest-hermes-purchase.886190/page-2404
Hi here is my Gold H bag. she's a preloved Fijord Jypsiere ...since I brought her just before Lockdown here in the UK she hasn't been out yet..but as I mentioned even this colour makes me a little nervous !

Nervous but worth it Id say!

Onto a great adventure indeed!

Oh I would tend to think it's worth the trip!

That is simply stunning! Did you find the white leather having problem with oxidation and yellowing with age?

And without a Twilly! I do not dare to not have a Twilly with a white handle!

Nervous but worth it Id say!

There are occasions when I would agree with you ;) I must have been guilt tripping over something else at the time. White evening bags are neutral, a 'pop' colour, go with everything and a chic statement with any LBD. At least I already have one.