Evening bag that's not Chanel?

My most frequent evening companions are MbMJ Percy in Pink, black RM Mini MAB Tote Size Zip and a white RLL WOC.
I like the WOC because I don't need to fit in a wallet and it can still hold a compact, lipstick, keys, cards, cash, small pack of tissues and small phone. I can carry it on the shoulder, crossbody or in my hand and I can put it under my coat when outdoors. I take it with me when I travel because it fits my passport.
I like the Mini MAB because it's structured, fits alot and has top handles and a shoulder strap. It can go from day to night and it also fits an 8-inch tablet if need to.
I LOVE the Percy because it's a pop of color, stores pretty much flat in its dust bag (=easy to travel with), and it's really roomy for such a small bag. And it's so flippin' cute!

I think something to consider is the Mulberry Lily. It's got a chain strap, postman's lock and it's so pretty and simple in design that it will take you anywhere in style! I recommend trying to find a preloved individual from before 2014, since the Mulberry quality and CS has taken a nose dive after that.

I'm in the process of acquiring a red LC Le Pliage Cuir MIni crossbody - it will undoubtedly become a favorite as it can go from day to night, work to play and anything else.
Secretly I've been thinking about a Mulberry Mini Alexa for a while since getting my hands on a Regular Alexa, but they're so hard to come by these days that it's almost impossible - the LPC is a similar size, only easier to get and a lot cheaper. So vive la France it is!

If you're a fan of Chanel and you do have the budget for a WOC, it might be a good bet as well. Preloved even better since the price increases have gotten so out of hand lately. The WOC can fit a crapload of stuff and is very versatile. There are a lot of good videos on it on YT on Chanel WOCs.
Thanks Amazona, I still do have the Chanel Woc in the back of my mind. I just wanted to consider other options too and find out what other members carried. I used to own a Mulberry mini Alexa but sold it a while ago. I did regret it, wish it wasn't discontinued, it was small but it fit a lot and was beautifully made.

How about the mini Lady Dior? t comes in some versions with a long metal chain strap, and some with a leather strap. The bag goes really well from day to evening.

It is more expensive than a Chanel WOC, but since this bag can be used day and night, I think it's an investment.
IMG_8685.jpg

1512144452_M0505OADU_M15P_E01_Z.jpg
Thank you! I hadn't considered Lady Dior before, I'll watch some reviews to find out more.

I'm looking for inspiration. My only evening bag now after selling my LV De EVA Clutch is my LV epi noir Pochette nm. I would like to add a more dressy evening bag. I have the budget for a Chanel woc but not a Chanel mini or flap. What is your non-Chanel evening bag? Or do you have a bag that works day and night?
My go to evening bag is a Bottega Veneta stretch Knot. The newer ones have chain straps if you need that.

Reactions: Rani