Evelyne bag question please help!

i am not sure whether you know that the evelyne II does not have adjustable strap whilst the evelyne III does, so more flexible in terms of how you carry the bag!

No I didn't, good to know since I am 5ft tall and if it's not adjustable it may be too long!

the evelyne II strap will be fine for crossbody for you. it might be a wee bit long for regular shoulder carry. i actually prefer the II vs III because it has less hardware and i always carry the evelyne crossbody anyway.

I am thrilled to say I just purchased my first Hermes ever, a GM Evelyne III in etoupe like new from a reseller, she guarantees 100% money back, I was going to buy the PM and with tax it would have been $2800, the GM I negotiated it to $2700 date stamped O so I saved some, I will post pics next week when I get it!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

oooh.... now that's a very nice bag and colour... can't wait for the pics...
actually tried all the evelyn sizes in Rome last May... love love the Evelyne III.

I was of course 100% on the lookout for a Kelly and so evelyne didn't go home with me... but .. still love the bag... so pics please!