Epi Speedy

LV_addict said:
Why don't you call the 866 # and see if they can locate one for you?

I know! I know! I need to make up my mind. I'm going to the LV shop tomorrow and will see how willing they are to help. It's complicated because LV Hawaii isn't completely integrated with the mainland LV yet.

If you go on elux and put in epi speedy 30 and search, you will get the black and black/silver, soft
I have the black (with gold) and got it back in jan. and lovvvvvve it.
It holds lots of stuff and is more rigid than the mono, probably b/c it has a reinenforced bottom strip..
I especially love the outside pocket for my cell.

How does the Epi Speedy wear? If I was going to get an everyday bag that might get alot of wear and tear, should I get an Epi speedy or a Damier speedy? I've been holding out for the Damier, but I'm not a big fan of the brass color of the hardware, but I'm dying for a Speedy and I don't want a Monogram Canvas, and I can get the Epi with the silvery colored hardware...what do you guys think?

I just got back from the LV store....

They had a mocha Speedy 25!!!!!!

I couldn't believe my luck. It was definitely their last one.

The hardware is gunmetal - which I wasn't expecting, but it really is a cool looking bag.

I was worried that the 25 was going to be too small, but it truly is the perfect size for the daily grind.

I could not leave that poor bag just sitting there in the store, so I took her home. I'm sure you all would have done the same thing. :amuse:

This bag rocks! :yahoo:

LABAG said:
If you go on elux and put in epi speedy 30 and search, you will get the black and black/silver, soft
It holds lots of stuff and is more rigid than the mono, probably b/c it has a reinenforced bottom strip..

Does the epi speedy get bulky on you?

Janicemph said:
Also is it easier to get in and out of than the monogram speedy?

Mine seems a bit stiff.

I don't have a mono speedy to compare it to, but it is definitely holding its shape and you do have to pry it open a bit.

I think it will soften a bit as I wear it more.

LABAG said:

Is this bag hard to get into?

Janicemph said:
Is this bag hard to get into?

I have an epi speedy and I don't find it hard to get into. It was a bit stiff when I first got it - but as I have used it, I found it to have softened up just a bit. It's a great everyday bag and I get so many compliments on it.

marysoft said:
I just got back from the LV store....

They had a mocha Speedy 25!!!!!!

I couldn't believe my luck. It was definitely their last one.

The hardware is gunmetal - which I wasn't expecting, but it really is a cool looking bag.

I was worried that the 25 was going to be too small, but it truly is the perfect size for the daily grind.

I could not leave that poor bag just sitting there in the store, so I took her home. I'm sure you all would have done the same thing. :amuse:

This bag rocks! :yahoo:
OMG!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!:love: