Epi Neverfull Owners- a review please

It has faded only a little (like 10%) since I first got it ONLY because I wiped down the inside and outside with a damp cloth. The bag wasn't even clean, well to my standards of clean, there were several pieces of debris or lint or whatever inside. Like they never attempted to cleaned the bag once they received it in.

I have a photo of it too

Attachments

• LV6.jpg
    LV6.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 690
That is a bit disappointing! Or maybe I expect too much...but they are not cheap bags! I had a similar experience with a Damier Sabana laptop case....I thought the price was too good to be true so I snapped it up and of course it reeks of cigarette smoke! So disappointing!

Awhile back there was a thread about someone buying a pre-loved Noe and she said it had a stink to it. So she was asking for suggestions. My suggestion was the sachets you can get like at the Container Store, that go in drawers or closets. They aren't over powering. Another one that I suggested was to go to the baby section at Target or Babies R Us ( I got these at Target), and by the diaper genies and the sacks that go in them, there are these Armor Hammer scented disks you put at bottom of the diaper genie to help with odor. Someone else talked about some product from the Bath and Body store that helped get the funk out of one of their pre-loved bags.

Sorry this happened to you, but hopefully you can get the funk out of it and make her smell beautiful again.

It has faded only a little (like 10%) since I first got it ONLY because I wiped down the inside and outside with a damp cloth. The bag wasn't even clean, well to my standards of clean, there were several pieces of debris or lint or whatever inside. Like they never attempted to cleaned the bag once they received it in.

I have a photo of it too
Great bag, but sorry about the smell. There are lots of tips in the FAQ section on getting rid of smells. Good luck and enjoy your bag.

I put a few dryer sheets inside on top of a plastic bag overnight and also put it in front of fan on a chair for a few hours. I'm hoping that will help or i'll get some banking soda, febreze etc to try.

I bought it off Gumtree, which is like a local ebay here in Australia so I had no protections unfortunately....I sprayed it with Febreeze but it is still pretty bad....a few people have said to try bicarbonate soda...

Such a lovely bag, maybe you can put a box of arm & hammer inside and it will absorb some of the smell. It really is a great bag and I hope you can fully enjoy it soon.