Epi help please!

Thank you again! Soooo, What are your toughts on this Epi Neonoe bb...??
thinking of exchanging my damaged indigo one for this. It’s prettt but there’s a lot of colors going on here! Haven’t seen in person - Like or pass?:confused1:View attachment 4840504View attachment 4840505
I like it but don't feel that the strap colour was a good choice?? A red, blue or black strap would've looked better imo.

Reactions: LVFloridagirl
You can try stuffing the bag with a towel and then using the heat of a hair dryer on the portion dented. The heat will soften the leather and make it more malleable. Leave the towel in the bag until it cools down.

Thank you again! Soooo, What are your toughts on this Epi Neonoe bb...??
thinking of exchanging my damaged indigo one for this. It’s prettt but there’s a lot of colors going on here! Haven’t seen in person - Like or pass?:confused1:View attachment 4840504View attachment 4840505
This really should be your personal choice. But to be honest, the Indigo Saffron combination has a very classic look, while this Black Saffron version is VERY playful. The blue-red-saffron makes it even toy-like. Even if the Noir Épi base would be timeless on its own.

This really should be your personal choice. But to be honest, the Indigo Saffron combination has a very classic look, while this Black Saffron version is VERY playful. The blue-red-saffron makes it even toy-like. Even if the Noir Épi base would be timeless on its own.
Fashionphile called today and offered a whopping $75 off the purchase price due to the damage. Now my options are to keep, send back and purchase the black/multi-color, or return and have a store credit for who knows what. (I only took the store credit for the bag I sold originally to specifically buy this bag.) With everything going on in the world, I feel rotten for complaining, but it’s not the happy experience I’d hoped for.