ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

Oooh so pretty! Care to share the specs?

Thanks so pleased. XxxxX
Of course you will be pleasantly surprised.
It's QVC Diamonique( cubic zirconia and silver ) 3cts approx and it's looks like the real deal. Walking past my fav antique shop 2 day and It caught my eye and couldn't resist. It's funny I've never liked the round solitaire cut but this is gorgeous.
I just had to have a laugh with everyone. Esp my sister who thought I'd robbed a bank. Lol Its so belivable this piece its unreal.
The moral of the story is
you can still get the look without having to donate one if your kidneys ha ha ha

This is my first ever post here. My center diamond belonged to my grandmother and was purchased in the 1960’s as an upgrade to her original e-ring. Her band was very thin and broke after about 5 years of my wear. This band pictured was a birthday gift from my husband. Both mean so much to me! Unfortunately I lost my wedding band and the e-ring is too loose to be worn on its own currently, so it sits in my jewelry box for now.

Attachments

• 8D6808E0-FD9E-4C06-8513-716347DF53D8.jpeg
    8D6808E0-FD9E-4C06-8513-716347DF53D8.jpeg
    119.2 KB · Views: 160
This is my first ever post here. My center diamond belonged to my grandmother and was purchased in the 1960’s as an upgrade to her original e-ring. Her band was very thin and broke after about 5 years of my wear. This band pictured was a birthday gift from my husband. Both mean so much to me! Unfortunately I lost my wedding band and the e-ring is too loose to be worn on its own currently, so it sits in my jewelry box for now.
You might be able to add sizing beads inside the ring

I’m sorry ladies, I offered no explanation. My dream upgrade was a 2 carat ish solitaire and an eternity band. DH and I bought a 2.16 carat round brilliant and a two carat eternity. Having the eternity made me want a second one to set my diamond in. Today I went to get my solitaire resized and I saw a 1 carat 10 stone semi mount. I decided to buy it and have my diamond set in it. I am thrilled with the results. I think this set will make me smile for the foreseeable future!!!

Last edited: