Embossed Coach? Anyone have one?

27_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/Guranteed-Authe...QQihZ019QQcategoryZ105558QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemIt does look like tobacco! Could you imagine a purse made out of the mini-sig embossed tobacco leather? :tender:

I brought my embossed clutch home this weekend and my mom (who doesn't understand my LV love or my Coach obsession- she's into Brighton) totally fell in love with it!!!

I'm so excited- I don't have a purse shopping buddy so it'd be great if she fell in love with Coach.

Guess what she's going to get for Christmas?! Yay for embossed pieces!

I remember seeing an Embossed Alma shaped bag in Yellow at Marshalls once...it was like $200?? I should've bought it since I saw the exact same one on ebay the next day going up for $300

Hi, I'm new to the forum, I saw this thread on embossed Coach pieces and wanted to share a pic of what I have: a black embossed wallet and matching photo key fob. I bought these items about 2+ years ago, and I absolutely love them!:love:

I'm looking forward to the new Coach embossed line coming out!:yahoo:

Attachments

• embossed.JPG
    embossed.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 39
Beautiful things, bearonica! :heart:

I'm not THAT in love with the new line ... which is probably good since I want way too much elsewhere ... :biggrin: It's more of an outline than embossed and it's not as shiny as the patent minisig stuff.

Thanks anotheremptysky! And thanks for the clarification of the new embossed outline. I remember seeing in the fall catalog a pair of outline vintage-looking boots in brown, and so perhaps that's what the rest of the line will look like too. I'll try to see it person in the stores and then decide if it's worth buying...

I was a bit disappointed in the new lines myself... but I did find something I love! I adore the taffy shape, but never enough to want to buy one. But look at the new embossed! It's so pretty!:love:

embossedtaffy.jpg

Just saw the Coach website, and I'm not too thrilled about the new embossed line. I don't care much for the front clip on the hobos - makes it difficult to get to your stuff easily. The embossed wristlets and apple key fobs are cute though.