Easter Bag and Bunny Pics 2018!

I do so love your bunny! Oh, and your bag and charm too!

Pretty bag, and HoneyBunny is so cute!

Awww, I love HoneyBunny! Always enjoy her photo shoots [emoji173]️ Happy Easter!

Hi @katev. It is good to see HoneyBunny again. She is looking good and loving her poses. The bag is gorgeous as well. Happy Easter!!

Thank you! Easter is a great time to enjoy your rabbit (and your bags!)

It's that time of year again, my Easter bag photoshoot! This morning I conferred with my favorite model, HoneyBunny the Rabbit, and she helped me to pick out the perfect bag for today's Easter celebrations.

It was an easy choice, we selected my most favorite bag purchased since last Easter, the dark denim Rogue Satchel 38124 OL L61.

So here are some pics of HoneyBunny showing her approval for my lovely Easter Bag!

Happy Easter to everyone!

View attachment 4021360

View attachment 4021361

View attachment 4021364

View attachment 4021375

View attachment 4021362
I love your beautiful Easter Bun Bun! She is just adorable. The colour of her fur is amazing.

I can see Honey Bunny has excellent taste in all the finer things in life....leather bags, gold charms, fur coats...she's quite the lady!

Reactions: katev
It's that time of year again, my Easter bag photoshoot! This morning I conferred with my favorite model, HoneyBunny the Rabbit, and she helped me to pick out the perfect bag for today's Easter celebrations.

It was an easy choice, we selected my most favorite bag purchased since last Easter, the dark denim Rogue Satchel 38124 OL L61.

So here are some pics of HoneyBunny showing her approval for my lovely Easter Bag!

View attachment 4021360

View attachment 4021361

View attachment 4021364

View attachment 4021375

View attachment 4021362
Katev, Love your Denim Rogue and Honey Bunny is such a cute model as usual!!!
Lynne :smile:

View attachment 4021360

View attachment 4021361

View attachment 4021364

View attachment 4021375

View attachment 4021362
AW! I love your bag, but HoneyBunny melts my heart!!! So sweet!

I love your beautiful Easter Bun Bun! She is just adorable. The colour of her fur is amazing. I can see Honey Bunny has excellent taste in all the finer things in life....leather bags, gold charms, fur coats...she's quite the lady!

Jeffrey, you are adorable, too! I love your fur coat. What a handsome lad you are!

Katev, Love your Denim Rogue and Honey Bunny is such a cute model as usual!!! Lynne :smile:

Jeffery is very cute!!! Great egg too!!
Lynne :smile:

AW! I love your bag, but HoneyBunny melts my heart!!! So sweet!

Thanks! Bunny are good little companions and a lot fun, and that Jeffrey is gorgeous!

Omg I was expecting to find pics of someone at a mall posed with the Easter bunny holding their bag haha this is way better!

What a cutie, and the bunny ain’t half bad either lol Honey Bunny picked the perfect bag!

Awww what a cutie! [emoji235]

Omg I was expecting to find pics of someone at a mall posed with the Easter bunny holding their bag haha this is way better! What a cutie, and the bunny ain’t half bad either lol Honey Bunny picked the perfect bag!

Thanks, HoneyBunny has been modeling my Easter bags for several years, my avatar shows a picture of her last Easter posing with my Gray Birch Nomad with Wildflower decoration!