Dudes and their Diors

All sound like good options. Is the black Diorever in taurillon or the new grained calfskin? I prefer it in taurillon.

My Diorever now is Taurillon also so I would have my SA get me the same leather type. Most likely I'll keep the Dioraddict in gray as I'm also eyeing a couple of Celine bags that would fill the void/need for another Diorever.

Reactions: averagejoe
I love it! It's a great size. The thicker strap makes it perfect.

Yes it's a great size - it fits a lot. The only negative feedback I have is about the strap - when it's set on the shortest setting there's a lot of "excess" leather hanging, if that makes sense. In the pic I'm wearing the strap at its shortest (I'm 5'7").

The leather is delicate but I do love it.

Reactions: averagejoe
Yes it's a great size - it fits a lot. The only negative feedback I have is about the strap - when it's set on the shortest setting there's a lot of "excess" leather hanging, if that makes sense. In the pic I'm wearing the strap at its shortest (I'm 5'7").

The leather is delicate but I do love it.
I know what you mean. I kinda like that excess. Gives it some edge, and makes the bag look more "masculine" in my opinion. When I used to have the Gaucho messengers and the Rebelle messenger (both technically "women's" bags), the strap was always set at the longest setting which made it look like the bag wouldn't be appropriate for anyone taller, making it look more like a purse. The strap had no "excess" in either case.