Dudes and their Diors

Great Dior suggestions! The Diorever works very well on guys. The Valentino is very unisex, and has a nice rock n'roll vibe.

I want to throw one more suggestion @BagFan5932 : What do you think of this? It's similar in shape to the DiorAddict, done in beautiful vintage gold hardware and Oblique monogram. I think it looks so cool with a pair of jeans and a T-shirt.

17348610_meet-the-dior-bag-rihannas-obsessed_t95917fbf.jpg

The Valentino tote comes in both Men's and Women's versions. I tried on the men's but it was too big (though surprisingly very light!).

That's a nice Dior bag, haven't seen that one in the boutiques yet.

If you're looking for a good everyday bag, I recommend the following:

Vuitton City Steamer:
louis-vuitton-city-steamer-mm-handbags--M51026_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

Fendi Peekaboo (in Selleria leather):
8BN210Q0JF0E66_01_MediumSize

Saint Laurent Sac de Jour Supple:
Saint-Laurent-Supple-Sac-de-Jour-Bag.jpg

Celine Tri-fold:
trifold-black-jpg.3408173

Be Dior bag (available now at Dior Bicester Village, which means you'll get a nice discount on this, too. It's may favourite of the ones I posted):
image-jpg.3037686

*Before posting I realized this is more a list of what I would like to buy for myself as I'm also in the market for an everyday bag that's easy to carry and wear.

My first recommendation will be the Diorever bags. The large is slightly smaller than a Birkin 35. Its very easy to use. I've owned mine for a year and it's still my favorite - both in function and aesthetic (very minimal but luxe). Pic from IG divinexjanice

View attachment 3790007

2nd will be the Dior Large supple Lady Dior. I just saw this in person last week and I HAVE to have this bag. The flap makes it so easy to access the contents and the color is amazing.

I recall you do have a Lady Dior. This one is the flattened/deflated cannage but if you're looking to diversify your bag collection then this might not be the one to add.

View attachment 3790008

Runners up...

Dior D-Bee tote. Just a nice tote - that may not be as popular or "seen in every street corner" which I think is an added plus.

View attachment 3790009

Valentino tote (comes with strap also). I first saw this IRL in Paris. It's a fun tote but with a punch.

View attachment 3790010

I have zero cravings to own a Chanel bag but I somehow like and wanting this one.

View attachment 3790011

Great suggestions so far!

I would throw in the mix, the Celine Trotteur and the Celine Mini Luggage.

I absolutely love my Mini Luggage which is definitely in my favourite list, and I'm hoping to add a Trotteur to the collection sometime.

View attachment 3790033

View attachment 3790034

I also love Bottega's totes...

View attachment 3790036

View attachment 3790037

Have you also considered a Chanel Boy bag?

Thank you guys for your help as always! Great choices to look into! Kind of love the Diorever!! Anyone down for some shopping? Will need to make some choices in the upcoming weeks!

Out with @BagFan5932 to help him pick out his next bag!

I ended up picking up a little somethin-somethin' from Vuitton as a little pre-new job treat! LOL...

IMG_1503259168.657004.jpg

It was definitely a Dior ensemble sort of day. I wore my Diorama, Diorosphere necklace and J'ADIOR bracelet. Not pictured are my DiorReflected sunglasses as well... I'm thinking I need to change my username from Prada Prince to Dior Duke instead!

IMG_1503259367.660891.jpg

Dior Dudes (London Chapter)... [emoji6]

IMG_1503259410.332648.jpg

IMG_1503259429.518601.jpg

Out with @BagFan5932 to help him pick out his next bag!

I ended up picking up a little somethin-somethin' from Vuitton as a little pre-new job treat! LOL...

View attachment 3800843

It was definitely a Dior ensemble sort of day. I wore my Diorama, Diorosphere necklace and J'ADIOR bracelet. Not pictured are my DiorReflected sunglasses as well... I'm thinking I need to change my username from Prada Prince to Dior Duke instead!

View attachment 3800845

Dior Dudes (London Chapter)... [emoji6]

View attachment 3800847

View attachment 3800848
Jealous that you got to shop together with @BagFan5932 . Wish I was there with you guys. @BagFan5932 which options stood out to you the most today?

What's in the Vuitton bag, by the way? :graucho:

Reactions: Prada Prince
Jealous that you got to shop together with @BagFan5932 . Wish I was there with you guys. @BagFan5932 which options stood out to you the most today?

What's in the Vuitton bag, by the way? :graucho:

Yeah we had a fab day! AJ, if you come over to London, more than happy to have a shopping day! Haha :smile:

I got myself a new Poche Toilette 26 in Monogram canvas to complement my Poche Toilette 19. I'm flying out tomorrow for a short holiday, and it was a nice excuse to get a new toiletries bag for my hols!

IMG_1503317154.644185.jpg

IMG_1503317169.522755.jpg

IMG_1503317180.789124.jpg

Buddy shot!

IMG_1503319413.693730.jpg

Yeah we had a fab day! AJ, if you come over to London, more than happy to have a shopping day! Haha :smile:

I got myself a new Poche Toilette 26 in Monogram canvas to complement my Poche Toilette 19. I'm flying out tomorrow for a short holiday, and it was a nice excuse to get a new toiletries bag for my hols!

View attachment 3801378

View attachment 3801379

View attachment 3801380

Buddy shot!

View attachment 3801390

You kitty is adorable - I would caption that reaction as a reluctant photobomb "Uh oh he's trying to show off his new LV...I shouldn't...be here"

Enjoy your holiday and your new purchases

Nice! You can even use it as a clutch.

Yeah, it's such a useful versatile piece!

You kitty is adorable - I would caption that reaction as a reluctant photobomb "Uh oh he's trying to show off his new LV...I shouldn't...be here"

Enjoy your holiday and your new purchases

Haha, he was more than a reluctant photobomber! I tried to do an unboxing video for the first time today, and ended up being such a cluster bomb since he kept playing with the ribbon.

Thank you! I'm still in the midst of packing haha!