Dudes and their Diors

How do you like the WOC?! What all can you fit in it?

I love it for what it is; an oversized wallet lol! Great for running around small errands or for evenings. Doesn't fit much, I use it with a card holder and then have everything loose inside (other cards, wallet, iPhone 7 Plus!!!!, lip balm).

Will definitely get more use in the evenings when I don't want to really have anything on me.

Reactions: BagFan5932
My Dior CD Belt and I love it. It hits most of what I'm looking for in a belt that is quality, subtlety, where only people into fashion can recognise it and not being right in your face.

My only gripe is that they don't do other color for the belt or leather that I can easily purchase. I still do not want to go into third party leather belt yet. View attachment 3730074

Nice belt. My bf has it in Navy leather with brushed gold hardware.

I love it for what it is; an oversized wallet lol! Great for running around small errands or for evenings. Doesn't fit much, I use it with a card holder and then have everything loose inside (other cards, wallet, iPhone 7 Plus!!!!, lip balm).

Will definitely get more use in the evenings when I don't want to really have anything on me.

My Diorama WOC has been sitting in my closet for monthssss. You have inspired me to use it again (and find an excuse to get the black studded Diorama WOC also!).

My Diorama WOC has been sitting in my closet for monthssss. You have inspired me to use it again (and find an excuse to get the black studded Diorama WOC also!).

Post pictures if you take it out for a spin!!

The studded options are great! Also love the Lady dior studded WOX options too with the block initials. The Dior Addict WOC is also great, the lock is amazing. Just don't love the Dior logo on it.

Post pictures if you take it out for a spin!!

The studded options are great! Also love the Lady dior studded WOX options too with the block initials. The Dior Addict WOC is also great, the lock is amazing. Just don't love the Dior logo on it.

I love the Dior Addict WOC also (including the logo!). However, I just don't use my Diorama WOC enough to justify buying another one. I don't even use it as a wallet as I have a couple of wallets that I do love - so trying to refrain from accumulating more leather goods at the moment....and your mod pics aren't helping me resist the temptation [emoji23]

Reactions: BagFan5932
My Dior CD Belt and I love it. It hits most of what I'm looking for in a belt that is quality, subtlety, where only people into fashion can recognise it and not being right in your face.

My only gripe is that they don't do other color for the belt or leather that I can easily purchase. I still do not want to go into third party leather belt yet. View attachment 3730074
Very nice! I do love how it doesn't look like a logo (more like an oval with a line down the middle) to those who don't recognize the brand.

Bargain hunting at Off 5th with ms Scarlet featuring one of many bojangles lol

View attachment 3738018
Nice!

Have you found good deals at Off 5th? Every time I've gone, I haven't found anything for a good deal. The discount is minimal, especially on the pieces I want. And the selection of actual designer merchandise is so small. I rather go to Holts when they have a sale. Even Holt's first markdown has better deals than Off 5th.

Nice!

Have you found good deals at Off 5th? Every time I've gone, I haven't found anything for a good deal. The discount is minimal, especially on the pieces I want. And the selection of actual designer merchandise is so small. I rather go to Holts when they have a sale. Even Holt's first markdown has better deals than Off 5th.

Thus hunting being the operative word lol.

I did purchase a lovely Alexander Wang blazer for about 70% off. And today I found a pair of Saint Laurent sunglasses that are still in production for about 60% off (I resisted as I don't really need another pair of sunglasses lol)

But the finds are few and far between to be honest. I agree that I have more luck with sales at Holts, Ssense, and even Simons. I'm constantly monitoring the sales as the later two there are a couple of things that have caught my attention [emoji102]

Reactions: averagejoe
Thus hunting being the operative word lol.

I did purchase a lovely Alexander Wang blazer for about 70% off. And today I found a pair of Saint Laurent sunglasses that are still in production for about 60% off (I resisted as I don't really need another pair of sunglasses lol)

But the finds are few and far between to be honest. I agree that I have more luck with sales at Holts, Ssense, and even Simons. I'm constantly monitoring the sales as the later two there are a couple of things that have caught my attention [emoji102]
I thought it was just my luck with Off 5th. They have a lot of sunglasses at somewhat decent prices but none of the styles in their selection have appealed to me. Besides, I have too many sunglasses already, too.

I'm currently eyeing stuff at Ssense but their prices haven't been great during this sale. I often get better deals at Holts.

I thought it was just my luck with Off 5th. They have a lot of sunglasses at somewhat decent prices but none of the styles in their selection have appealed to me. Besides, I have too many sunglasses already, too.

I'm currently eyeing stuff at Ssense but their prices haven't been great during this sale. I often get better deals at Holts.

I feel the same about sales in general this season, they haven't been as juicy as years past. I feel like every week the sales would intensify weekly but now that we are essentially at the end of June and still where we are.... haven't gotten a chance to hit up Holts, they only just began their sale when I was in Montreal in May and I was more concerned with purchasing my Lady Dior than anything else [emoji87]

Reactions: averagejoe