Dudes and their Diors

I finally got myself a Dior Homme briefcase. When I first saw the briefcase a few years ago, I thought that it was a bit "boring". But I guess my style has changed a bit since then, and I am gravitating towards more "mature" bag styles which are more timeless and understated. There is just enough detail to make this briefcase different from others, and it is in the form of the "plisse" pattern on all of the hardware and on the chapes.

The craftsmanship of this bag is amazing. The leather is extraordinary, being supple and thick at the same time (feels amazing to the touch). Because it is not rigid like saffiano leather, the briefcase isn't stiff and structured like most briefcase bags, and can lend itself to casual wear, too. The bag has quite a bit of weight to it, too, which I love. I also love how the strap is leather, as most other briefcases I looked at somehow have a fabric strap.

I am in :heart:
P_20170311_104057.jpg P_20170311_104122.jpg P_20170311_104216.jpg

I finally got myself a Dior Homme briefcase. When I first saw the briefcase a few years ago, I thought that it was a bit "boring". But I guess my style has changed a bit since then, and I am gravitating towards more "mature" bag styles which are more timeless and understated. There is just enough detail to make this briefcase different from others, and it is in the form of the "plisse" pattern on all of the hardware and on the chapes.

The craftsmanship of this bag is amazing. The leather is extraordinary, being supple and thick at the same time (feels amazing to the touch). Because it is not rigid like saffiano leather, the briefcase isn't stiff and structured like most briefcase bags, and can lend itself to casual wear, too. The bag has quite a bit of weight to it, too, which I love. I also love how the strap is leather, as most other briefcases I looked at somehow have a fabric strap.

View attachment 3630257 View attachment 3630258 View attachment 3630259

How exquisite!!!

Reactions: averagejoe

View attachment 3630257 View attachment 3630258 View attachment 3630259
STUNNING.

Reactions: averagejoe