Dudes and their Diors

Hi, Averagejoe, how are you? I don't mind at all, I hope my pictures references something for everyone here.:smile::smile: we all share same passion for Dior.
also hi, ujili
Regarding your question about Diorissimo's sizes, mine is Medium, which there's a bigger size as well which is Large.
it comes in 3 sizes Small, Medium, Large. and mini (seasonal)

I hope thats helpes.
sorry I wasn't been around much lately, will try to keep up!, any question please feel free to ask:P

Oh..thanks for the info!! I would def match with large and i am very happy to hear that large exists!:smile:

Hi, Averagejoe, how are you? I don't mind at all, I hope my pictures references something for everyone here.:smile::smile: we all share same passion for Dior.
also hi, ujili
Regarding your question about Diorissimo's sizes, mine is Medium, which there's a bigger size as well which is Large.
it comes in 3 sizes Small, Medium, Large. and mini (seasonal)

I hope thats helpes.
sorry I wasn't been around much lately, will try to keep up!, any question please feel free to ask:P

Thank you for your permission to share your pictures! They are absolutely wonderful! I would never have thought that the Miss Dior could look rocker-chic, until I saw it on you.

Please share any more pics of you and your Dior bags here with us! There are a bunch of guys here who would love to see more!!! :urock:

Thank you for your permission to share your pictures! They are absolutely wonderful! I would never have thought that the Miss Dior could look rocker-chic, until I saw it on you.

Please share any more pics of you and your Dior bags here with us! There are a bunch of guys here who would love to see more!!! :urock:

thank you so much for your kind words :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hi. Can I contribute a little something to this thread? I went to a friend's birthday party this weekend and went with my Lady Dior Red Patent wallet and wanted to share and hope it is ok. Please forgive my hair and looks because i was kinda partying hard and please forgive the bad lighting. My friend and i posing for the cameras lol.:smile:

Attachments

• 483551_4796191749999_1629408873_n.jpg
    483551_4796191749999_1629408873_n.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 940
Hi. Can I contribute a little something to this thread? I went to a friend's birthday party this weekend and went with my Lady Dior Red Patent wallet and wanted to share and hope it is ok. Please forgive my hair and looks because i was kinda partying hard and please forgive the bad lighting. My friend and i posing for the cameras lol.:smile:

It certainly adds a pop of colour to your outfit!

Would you be tempted by the Dior Homme plisse wallets in patent red leather? They really make a statement, just like your wallet. They may not be able to hold as much though, as they are designed to be slimmer.

Attachments

• 69609.jpg
    69609.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 979
Just sharing a picture of a handsome Dior Homme document holder with a very subtle metal edge around one corner of the luggage tag. It's a very minor detail, but really makes the document holder infinitely more desirable!

Attachments

• dior-homme-metal-corner-document-holder-02.jpg
    dior-homme-metal-corner-document-holder-02.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 1,104
A few pictures and a video of the opening of the new Dior Homme boutique in Miami.

Attachments

• DiorHomme_Miami_460.jpg
    DiorHomme_Miami_460.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 870
  • dior-homme-miami-design-district-shop-4.jpg
    dior-homme-miami-design-district-shop-4.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 1,331
  • dior-homme-miami-design-district-shop-2.jpg
    dior-homme-miami-design-district-shop-2.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 1,137
Two of the best bags for men (but designed for women) from Dior: The Dior Rebelle tote and messenger bag.

This was a style from 2006 but it still looks super trendy and chic today.

Attachments

• img-thing.jpg
    img-thing.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 854
  • cdrebelle.jpg
    cdrebelle.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 907
  • Dior A 23.jpg
    Dior A 23.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 859
  • dior-rebelle-washed-metallic-leather-hobo.jpg
    dior-rebelle-washed-metallic-leather-hobo.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 860
It certainly adds a pop of colour to your outfit!

Would you be tempted by the Dior Homme plisse wallets in patent red leather? They really make a statement, just like your wallet. They may not be able to hold as much though, as they are designed to be slimmer.

Thanks!:smile:Ooo...I never really got into Dior Homme so I don't know much about their line but that wallet looks gorgeous as well! If it came in the continental size then I'm sold because I don't like bill-folds and the only bill-fold i own is a gucci i gave to my dad...but this is indeed pretty..how much is that wallet?:smile:

I attached an image of the red wallet in that post. Let me know if you can't see it so I can attach a different picture.

No no lol...I got it. I am just wondering whether there is a continetal size version of that wallet? I don't have any bill-folds and somehow never really liked them but this one is just woah...do you know how much it is?:smile: