Dudes and their Diors

The new Dior Spring 2024 campaign, from WWD: https://wwd.com/business-news/media...mpaign-kim-jones-rafael-pavarotti-1236122704/
DIOR-MENS-SUMMER-2024-ADVERTISING-CAMPAIGN-BY-RAFAEL-PAVAROTTI-1.jpg

DIOR-MENS-SUMMER-2024-ADVERTISING-CAMPAIGN-BY-RAFAEL-PAVAROTTI-4.jpg

DIOR-MENS-SUMMER-2024-ADVERTISING-CAMPAIGN-BY-RAFAEL-PAVAROTTI-3.jpg

I love the new Saddle and the tweed Cannage tank top!

IMG_4704.jpegIMG_4702.jpeg

Dior sweater (here in navy; DH also has black from a subsequent season); dior cashmere peacoat; white MtM Charvet shirt; MtM navy wool cargos from brunello Cuchinelli trunk show; Edward green Chelsea boots from Leffot trunk show; Hermes sac a depeches 21

Also pics from our SA: Dior Icons Collection (mostly cashmere or cashmere mink blends* as per SA. Cashmere from Loro piana ) I wish Dior did this kind of line for women’s RTW :smile:
20231129_121815_00C622.jpeg20231129_121815_06E842.jpeg
20231129_121817_098CAA.jpeg20231129_121820_0EB1FB.jpeg
ETA: I don’t really see a double breasted, lower gorge jacket coming back, but I’m not all that familiar with men’s RTW trends.
*maybe SA meant mink combo since I think the dark collar might be mink, not cashmere mink blend, IDK

Last edited:
View attachment 5946761View attachment 5946762

Dior sweater (here in navy; DH also has black from a subsequent season); dior cashmere peacoat; white MtM Charvet shirt; MtM navy wool cargos from brunello Cuchinelli trunk show; Edward green Chelsea boots from Leffot trunk show; Hermes sac a depeches 21

Also pics from our SA: Dior Icons Collection (mostly cashmere or cashmere mink blends* as per SA. Cashmere from Loro piana ) I wish Dior did this kind of line for women’s RTW :smile:
View attachment 5946763View attachment 5946764
View attachment 5946765View attachment 5946766
ETA: I don’t really see a double breasted, lower gorge jacket coming back, but I’m not all that familiar with men’s RTW trends.
*maybe SA meant mink combo since I think the dark collar might be mink, not cashmere mink blend, IDK
Trend or not, it’s a darn good look and one I enjoy!

• Insightful
Reactions: 880
OMG!! that saddle bag!!! I need it!! Can you please give me a quick review of it, how much does it fit? I am in love!
This Saddle doesn't fit all that much inside, because of its unusual shape. I had to downsize my sunglasses case, and could only fit keys and my cards without a card holder/wallet. Without a sunglasses case, it would have no issue holding all my essentials. Thankfully it is wide and doesn't have a gusset at the bottom so the entire space inside can be used. I love the look of the bag, but the closure is a bit finicky. Since the strap is attached to the flap, the flap is secured very strongly with two press-stud button closures which are not easy to press down unless the bag is full. I would have preferred two strong magnets over the press-stud closure.

The bag can be converted into a belt bag as well, although I prefer the cross-body option.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2021%2F06%2Fdior-sacai-kim-jones-chitose-abe-collaboration-details-04.jpg

This Saddle doesn't fit all that much inside, because of its unusual shape. I had to downsize my sunglasses case, and could only fit keys and my cards without a card holder/wallet. Without a sunglasses case, it would have no issue holding all my essentials. Thankfully it is wide and doesn't have a gusset at the bottom so the entire space inside can be used. I love the look of the bag, but the closure is a bit finicky. Since the strap is attached to the flap, the flap is secured very strongly with two press-stud button closures which are not easy to press down unless the bag is full. I would have preferred two strong magnets over the press-stud closure.

The bag can be converted into a belt bag as well, although I prefer the cross-body option.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2021%2F06%2Fdior-sacai-kim-jones-chitose-abe-collaboration-details-04.jpg
thank you!! I've been looking into getting a saddle bag for a long time but the lack of space has always steered me away but this one is just so cool for that special occasion. I like this size, the bigger ones I always find are too much of a statement bag for me. This one has a simplicity but a little edgy at the same time I really like it. Does it have a specific name ?

Reactions: averagejoe
thank you!! I've been looking into getting a saddle bag for a long time but the lack of space has always steered me away but this one is just so cool for that special occasion. I like this size, the bigger ones I always find are too much of a statement bag for me. This one has a simplicity but a little edgy at the same time I really like it. Does it have a specific name ?
This was called the Dior and Sacai Mini Saddle Bag.

I love Sacai. So naturally, the Sacai aesthetic being applied to the Saddle in this cute size format was a winner for me.

• Insightful
Reactions: 880 and fern00
View attachment 5946761View attachment 5946762

View attachment 5946763View attachment 5946764
View attachment 5946765View attachment 5946766
Big fan of that sac a depeches!

• Thanks
Reactions: 880