Dudes and their Diors

I was at Dior today and picked up this up. It is quite hard to capture the color of crystals with my phone.

1611687105_N1357HOMMT_D004_E01_ZH.jpg
11.jpg

I got shoes...again. Actually they were pre-ordered, although I'm learning that there isn't usually a need to since the items I pre-order tend to be stocked up in large quantities when they arrive. Got caught in the rain on the way there, and back despite the Weather Network not calling for rain at the time :annoyed:. At least they gave me a raincoat for the shopping bag, which was very handy when I got rained on during my return trip.

Introducing the most basic colour of the new Dior World Tour Capsule collection! Actually, have been waiting for "all-black" Dior shoes for a while. Was really contemplating the black B23s since they became available in Toronto, but couldn't pull the trigger somehow for over 2 years. I got these to build up all-black Dior looks. I love a good all-black look.
20210613_200434.jpg
The box is actually made of a fabric material. It is made to match the colour of the shoes inside. Would have liked the yellow box, but I didn't want the yellow shoes that came with that box because I have nothing to match them.
20210613_200831.jpg20210613_200841.jpg20210613_200858.jpg20210613_201029.jpg

Also got to finally try out the new Dior Lock micro bag which is super small (not as small as my Prada micro bag, though). It is adorable! Am strangely tempted even though the bag can't even fit my headphone and keys after I put my cards in.

Don't mind the sloppy outfit. It is really humid today (at least by my standards), and I was afraid it would rain if I spent too much time out, given the forecast called for rain in the late afternoon. So I wore relatively water-resistant things including my new Saint Laurent Rive Gauche tote and flip-flops. Too bad it rained when I was out. At least the Rive Gauche was easy to clean from all the stuff that splashed on it by the time I got home.

20210613_150237.jpg

Also got to finally try out the new Dior Lock micro bag which is super small (not as small as my Prada micro bag, though). It is adorable! Am strangely tempted even though the bag can't even fit my headphone and keys after I put my cards in.

Don't mind the sloppy outfit. It is really humid today (at least by my standards), and I was afraid it would rain if I spent too much time out, given the forecast called for rain in the late afternoon. So I wore relatively water-resistant things including my new Saint Laurent Rive Gauche tote and flip-flops. Too bad it rained when I was out. At least the Rive Gauche was easy to clean from all the stuff that splashed on it by the time I got home.

View attachment 5109363
I love this outfit! You look amazing! May I ask if your tank top is Dior and whether its current season?

I love this outfit! You look amazing! May I ask if your tank top is Dior and whether its current season?
No it's not Dior at all. Just something I've had in my closet for years. When it gets really hot, it's hard to wear nice clothes because they need to be dry cleaned or carefully cleaned after one wear.

• Love
Reactions: 880
Reactions: hightea_xx
I wanted to add that the Galaxy leather on the new World Tour B27s is not the same as the regular black Galaxy leather. The regular one makes the logos look very subtle where they almost disappear depending on the lighting. Seems like the perforations on the regular one are colored black as well.

These shoes have white perforations so the logos don't disappear in any lighting. I think they're meant to match the other white details on the shoes. Was just surprised that the logos are so visible. I thought that all the images of the shoes before they became available for sale were just showing off how the logos would look with flash photography which tends to light up the logos on the regular black Galaxy leather.
20210613_201024.jpg