Dudes and their Diors

First visit to Dior for indoor shopping in over 100 days due to local lockdowns! It was a beautiful day to be out and about and getting to see all the launches since lockdown in person!

View attachment 5021618
Love this necklace from Summer collection, it’s definitely on my wish list.

View attachment 5021619
Also a quick OOTD (with my pink Summer 20 bomber jacket and my cruise 18 DiorAddict) while trying on some saddles (hint hint). This lovely Mauve color was nice. @averagejoe in the background also.

View attachment 5021620
View attachment 5021621
Ended up with this saddle from the Summer 21 collection in Khaki.

It was fun today, especially shopping with fellow Dior Addict @hightea_xx :biggrin:, with his Dior Addict bag, too. So nice to step back into Dior, although was a bit sad to learn that my amazing SA was going to be leaving the country to pursue a different job by the end of the month. He was the best SA I've had from all the brands I've shopped at.

I got one of the jackets from Summer 2021. I normally don't like nylon jackets with a jacquard tone-on-tone logo design. I passed on all the Dior Oblique puffers because of that. A Gucci SA tried to sell me a classic black jacquard nylon GG jacket in my size at 50% off last summer, and I couldn't pull the trigger even though it was a great price and classic piece. This one is designed differently. The Oblique logos are in silk and in a different colour compared to the nylon so the jacket looks grey and beige, which looks silver and gold thanks to the sheen of the nylon and silk.
20210313_204157.jpg20210313_204625.jpg20210313_204726.jpg

It was fun today, especially shopping with fellow Dior Addict @hightea_xx :biggrin:, with his Dior Addict bag, too. So nice to step back into Dior, although was a bit sad to learn that my amazing SA was going to be leaving the country to pursue a different job by the end of the month. He was the best SA I've had from all the brands I've shopped at.

I got one of the jackets from Summer 2021. I normally don't like nylon jackets with a jacquard tone-on-tone logo design. I passed on all the Dior Oblique puffers because of that. A Gucci SA tried to sell me a classic black jacquard nylon GG jacket in my size at 50% off last summer, and I couldn't pull the trigger even though it was a great price and classic piece. This one is designed differently. The Oblique logos are in silk and in a different colour compared to the nylon so the jacket looks grey and beige, which looks silver and gold thanks to the sheen of the nylon and silk.
View attachment 5021803View attachment 5021804View attachment 5021805
What a stunning jacket!! That colour is just divine! Congrats and enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: averagejoe
First visit to Dior for indoor shopping in over 100 days due to local lockdowns! It was a beautiful day to be out and about and getting to see all the launches since lockdown in person!

View attachment 5021618
Love this necklace from Summer collection, it’s definitely on my wish list.

View attachment 5021619
Also a quick OOTD (with my pink Summer 20 bomber jacket and my cruise 18 DiorAddict) while trying on some saddles (hint hint). This lovely Mauve color was nice. @averagejoe in the background also.

View attachment 5021620
View attachment 5021621
Ended up with this saddle from the Summer 21 collection in Khaki.

I love that mauve!

Reactions: hightea_xx

I was set on purchasing the black Oblique puffer in the coming weeks, but after seeing your post, I'm now in love with that reversible bomber jacket :loveeyes: That color looks so much better in photos than the product shots / look book images. *drools*

Reactions: J.T. and averagejoe

hey just wondering who ur SA that is leaving might be at the bloor colonnade location and any recommendations for any other SA's.

They make a lot of other Oblique RTW items that are not sheer, and much more worry-free. I think my Oblique denim overshirt is a lot more practical than my 3 sheer tops. Have you considered other Oblique items? This Terry-cloth T-shirt is nice.
1609942103_113J692A0614_C989_E01_ZHC.jpg

Hey there, sorry for the late reply, it took some time to make a decision.

I still ended up ordering the devoré tee and I have to say... I really like it with a white t shirt. It just pops and is comfortable to wear. You could also wear it with a tanktop if weather gets unbearable.

I need some time to think but the look is great

Attachments

• C1BC5D98-44E7-43AD-BF66-65CE3275DDF4.jpeg
    C1BC5D98-44E7-43AD-BF66-65CE3275DDF4.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 54
Hey there, sorry for the late reply, it took some time to make a decision.

I still ended up ordering the devoré tee and I have to say... I really like it with a white t shirt. It just pops and is comfortable to wear. You could also wear it with a tanktop if weather gets unbearable.

I need some time to think but the look is great
Looks good on you! Mine can't accommodate a T-shirt underneath because I got them altered to be quite fitted. Only a ribbed stretch tank top will fit under mine. If I ever get a devore tee again, I will keep it larger fitting.

Reactions: hightea_xx