Dudes and their Diors

I’m really desperate for the stussy mini tote now, but it’s sold out everywhere I ask. I already asked shoppers from different countries. Anyone with leads on where I can get the bag? I will forever be grateful :sad::sad:

Do you know that ! I discovered this recently we can buy Dior on 24S.com. And for canadians as we can not buy online on Dior Prices are cheaper than in a Dior store !!

The Web site is Legit it is the property of LVMH

Reactions: averagejoe
Do you know that ! I discovered this recently we can buy Dior on 24S.com. And for canadians as we can not buy online on Dior Prices are cheaper than in a Dior store !!

The Web site is Legit it is the property of LVMH
Looks like the first judy blame items are up too

I got this box of Dior mooncakes from my SA. The box is so nice! Before I opened it, I thought that somehow there must have been a lot of mooncakes in there given the size of the box, but it was to accommodate the extravagant design of the box interior.View attachment 4852468View attachment 4852469View attachment 4852470View attachment 4852471
That presentation is gorgeous! I doubt I’ll get one from my sa so I’m really jelly! I’m only getting a wallet chain from the Judy Blame collection as everything else was just too big of a logo for me to wear.... plus my store bought so little from the collection. The hanging chain accessories are insanely expensive... I get that they are limited edition but I see very little usage for those. I guess they are more like collectibles.

That presentation is gorgeous! I doubt I’ll get one from my sa so I’m really jelly! I’m only getting a wallet chain from the Judy Blame collection as everything else was just too big of a logo for me to wear.... plus my store bought so little from the collection. The hanging chain accessories are insanely expensive... I get that they are limited edition but I see very little usage for those. I guess they are more like collectibles.
If you are visiting the Dior store sometime soon, you can bring it up with your SA. Just say that you saw the packaging and thought it was gorgeous. Maybe he/she will give you one ;)

Thankfully the Judy Blame jewelry is not really my style, because of their prices. Dior is justifying the insane prices with all the charms on each piece.

That's the problem with some of the pieces I get. I don't get much use out of them. I hope that I get some use out of the new ring I got.

Reactions: Kevinh73
If you are visiting the Dior store sometime soon, you can bring it up with your SA. Just say that you saw the packaging and thought it was gorgeous. Maybe he/she will give you one ;)

Thankfully the Judy Blame jewelry is not really my style, because of their prices. Dior is justifying the insane prices with all the charms on each piece.

That's the problem with some of the pieces I get. I don't get much use out of them. I hope that I get some use out of the new ring I got.
Sadly my city no longer has a men Dior store. I used to go to nyc at least two, three times a year but given what’s going on right now, I refuse to fly on an airplane which means no store visits. So it’s very easy for my sa pretend nothing happene...unless she wants to sell me something...:lol:

Given how little I go out these days, I guess it’s good that there isn’t much to entice me to buy anyways. I hate spending thousands and barely get much usage out of them :yes:

Sadly my city no longer has a men Dior store. I used to go to nyc at least two, three times a year but given what’s going on right now, I refuse to fly on an airplane which means no store visits. So it’s very easy for my sa pretend nothing happene...unless she wants to sell me something...:lol:

Given how little I go out these days, I guess it’s good that there isn’t much to entice me to buy anyways. I hate spending thousands and barely get much usage out of them :yes:
Sorry to hear that your city lost the men's Dior store. Which city are you from? Did they close the boutique because of COVID?

I'm also disappointed in what's become available so far because of the big logos slapped on everything. But more items will be released in the future I'm sure. I also really like that wallet on chain the colors are gorgeous, but I got one from the arsham collection and the bag is tiny bit too small for me to get another one in the same size. I hope they release some of the shoulder bags that were on the runway though. Because of Covid, I can't get much anyways unless it's on 24s. And I'd probably not get any rtw from there because it would need to be tailored...

I'm also disappointed in what's become available so far because of the big logos slapped on everything. But more items will be released in the future I'm sure. I also really like that wallet on chain the colors are gorgeous, but I got one from the arsham collection and the bag is tiny bit too small for me to get another one in the same size. I hope they release some of the shoulder bags that were on the runway though. Because of Covid, I can't get much anyways unless it's on 24s. And I'd probably not get any rtw from there because it would need to be tailored...
Besides the camel-coloured Saddle, there isn't anything that I want from the Judy Blame collection, thankfully. I also can't justify buying a 3rd Saddle.

I really like the Oblique wallet on strap and they restocked it recently, but I already have the Air Dior one. I don't really want two of the same bag unless I'm absolutely smitten by it, which isn't the case.

Reactions: Liberté
Besides the camel-coloured Saddle, there isn't anything that I want from the Judy Blame collection, thankfully. I also can't justify buying a 3rd Saddle.

I really like the Oblique wallet on strap and they restocked it recently, but I already have the Air Dior one. I don't really want two of the same bag unless I'm absolutely smitten by it, which isn't the case.
The camel color is really gorgeous. I actually really like the bottom right document holder type bags in this picture (all sizes).

https%3A%2F%2Fbae.hypebeast.com%2Ffiles%2F2020%2F01%2Fdior-fall-winter-paris-fashion-week-mens-collection-42.jpg