Dudes and their Diors

Running around the other day with my Medium black studded Lady Dior, indigo Dior belt, and studded Dior sunglasses.

I love having a Lady Dior bag back in my life!!

Today I’m running around with my black Dioraddict, indigo Dior belt, and studded Dior sunglasses
The studded bags are AMAZING! And that belt :love::loveeyes:

Reactions: BagFan5932
Running around the other day with my Medium black studded Lady Dior, indigo Dior belt, and studded Dior sunglasses.

I love having a Lady Dior bag back in my life!!

Today I’m running around with my black Dioraddict, indigo Dior belt, and studded Dior sunglasses

Loving this look on you - and both bags look wonderful. Vacation suits you well [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Reactions: BagFan5932
My recent Dior Homme acquisition from their Spring Summer 2018 collection. Their pieces are stunning and on fleek!

Just ordered my Spring Summer 2019 collection (unfortunately I am not allowed to show their collection) - to be released in 3 months.

Now waiting for my Fall Winter 2018 collection to arrive in 2 weeks!! Cant wait!Screen Shot 2018-05-13 at 11.28.22 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-05-13 at 11.28.04 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-05-13 at 11.27.47 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-05-13 at 11.27.34 PM.png

Their Jewel collection is lit af, but their price tag is cray cray - minimum for the collection is a tshirt over 10K Euro! yup cheapest piece is over 10K euro!

My recent Dior Homme acquisition from their Spring Summer 2018 collection. Their pieces are stunning and on fleek!

Just ordered my Spring Summer 2019 collection (unfortunately I am not allowed to show their collection) - to be released in 3 months.

Now waiting for my Fall Winter 2018 collection to arrive in 2 weeks!! Cant wait!View attachment 4066878 View attachment 4066879 View attachment 4066880 View attachment 4066881

Their Jewel collection is lit af, but their price tag is cray cray - minimum for the collection is a tshirt over 10K Euro! yup cheapest piece is over 10K euro!
Oh my! I love the dress shirt (and the jacket)!

What is the Jewel collection? Was it shown on the runway?

Oh my! I love the dress shirt (and the jacket)!

What is the Jewel collection? Was it shown on the runway?

EDIT - I think its a capsule collection
Only 5 items ( 4 x rtw and 1 x shoes) - not sure abt leather goods in this collection.
However, just rereading the message it sounds like its part of the Runway collection (but extremely exclusive).

The stuff looks pretty normal in design ; its just with their jewel detailing.

The SM said no orders from any store for the item in the Asia Pacific Region as yet. Looks great, but (1) its soo exie i dont think it would sell much (2) its very impractical for wear - if it catches on anything, a lot of the jewel detailing will fall off

Last edited:
Reactions: J.T. and averagejoe