***Double REVEAL*** My First Post In the Jewelry Subforum!

Thank you!

Thank you! It's the small size (26), I don't think I can do any bigger.
Yes, the silver dial is really a pleasant surprise to me, I love how it changes color depending on the lighting!

Wow, you must have very skinny arm and wrist. It looks as big as mid size on others. I am looking for small size (26mm) too, and yours is too tempting 😘 Gosh, keep me loose my sleep tonite

Wow the Rolex is soooo beautiful! And I think the silver dial is even more beautiful, because of the diamond markers and case in Everrose which gives it a more "pink" or "shimmery" appearance. Totally love it! Great choice you made!

Thank you all very very much! I'm going to wear it out for the first time to work today... I hope no one will notice... I'm afraid it might be a little blingy, so I'm going to wear a long sleeve shirt to cover it up :smile:
I'm wondering do your co-workers ever make bad remarks when they notice that your watch is very expensive (any designer)?

Wow, you must have very skinny arm and wrist. It looks as big as mid size on others. I am looking for small size (26mm) too, and yours is too tempting �� Gosh, keep me loose my sleep tonite

I guess my wrist is on the smaller side... but my piano teacher used to say I have big hands which is good doing octaves LOL
I did measure my wrist according to DY, I'm a medium (5.8 inches), but when I went in real life to try on the bangles, I feel like the medium size was a little too big. I'm sure small would have been more preferable, but I still got the medium cuz they didn't have the small in stock.
I know the bigger watches are more "in" these days, but I've always preferred the more dainty ones. I hope you can get yours too, which one are you eyeing??

I love the watch! :loveeyes:

What happened to your hand? Did your cat scratch you?

hehe thanks Arnott! well you sorta got a preview... ;)
Yes, it was a bad scratch, he was in some sort of sudden rage... Still love him :biggrin:

The Rolex is perfection and I adore the DY bracelet! Congratulations!!

Thank you jmaemonte! I would love to get a rose gold Cartier Love bracelet too then my arm party would be complete lol, but I think I need to recoop a bit before making another major purchase. For now, DY will do :P

Congratulations! What a beautiful Rolex. I don't think it is blingy at all and I would totally wear it at work. I am a resident and have a vintage, very simple Rolex. People in the hospital notice but usually only say it's a very nice watch. The only person who has commented negatively is another resident who is known to gossip and spread rumors, so I don't really care about what she says.

Gorgeous watch :love: The ever rose is amazing. Congrats and enjoy

Thank you Emily! :smile:

Congratulations! What a beautiful Rolex. I don't think it is blingy at all and I would totally wear it at work. I am a resident and have a vintage, very simple Rolex. People in the hospital notice but usually only say it's a very nice watch. The only person who has commented negatively is another resident who is known to gossip and spread rumors, so I don't really care about what she says.

Oh that's exactly what I needed to hear! Thanks bucha!
I dunno... I'm quite self-conscious of these things. Despite all the bags, shoes, and other bling that I own, I almost never wear them to work. I was planning on waiting until after Xmas to wear my new watch, but given it's automatic movement, I don't want it to stop working in case I can't get the time to set properly LOL
Anyhow thank you again for the advice :smile: