Doraemon x Gucci Collaboration

I like this one also but I couldn’t find it online. I was able to locate that it was available in Chicago and NYC (nearest location to me). But I never called and ask if they are able to ship.

The 5th Avenue location had one this morning and sold it. I had luck getting pieces in this line/collab by scheduling a private appointment. They are then able to ship it to you if it’s available.

I eyed the Doraemon x Gucci collab and had to get a piece from it because it just is supercute.

I would love get a bag, but the models are either to small or too large for my preference, so instead I got a cute scarf, which is always useful. :biggrin:

It came in a beautiful box:

View attachment 4958792

Is it not supercute?
View attachment 4958794

View attachment 4958795

View attachment 4958797

Quick throw-on, sorry for the lame drape, but just came home for work and superexcited for it!
View attachment 4958793

Someone else got anything from that collection? :smile:
This scarf is super gorgeous and looks so lovely on you!!! I have been obsessing over EVERY SINGLE PIECE in this collection and was undecided about getting a bag and a sweater and/or tshirt and when I popped into the Gucci store in Melbourne this week, they said all of the clothing had already been sold out from people pre-ordering booooo :sad: I placed a deposit down for the lovely little small shoulder bag with the Doraemon oxes but still wanting something with the original blue doraemon on it!

Does anyone have the mini bag? Managed to locate one, but wondering if it’s pretty small.

Hi there, I have the mini bag and it fits my Samsung s20 plus (with case) perfectly. My phone with case is about 6.5". I can also fit my ysl card case, powder foundation, lipstick, and keys. The width of the bag is about 7" according to the website (measuring only from both ends of the red trim) but I'm glad the sides expand just slightly so it's more like 7.5" of width which gives me a bit more space to wiggle my phone in and out of the bag. The strap was extremely long for me at a 23. 6" drop and I shortened it to 21.6" drop since I'm 5'3".

20210130_001129.jpg