Dooney Alto Club: Let's see your Alto Collections Ladies

A2J: the Florentine Toscana reminds me of the Alto leather also. I'd love to get a handbag from that collection in
navy and one in ivy. I wouldn't mind red either. I already have the Bordeaux and it's stunning. I'll reserve judgment on the ginger until
mine arrives. I've seen other pictures of that color, taken at the outlets, and the color was much more vibrant
than the color in your picture. Maybe it depends on the batch since the dye jobs are 'artisinal' ... done in small batches.
At least that's the story. I've never acquired a taste for the elephant color.... in any of the leathers. But color is personal and we should each get what speaks to us.

Yes that's the story! I would like the Bordeaux color too.

I know!
I am in love with the Large Maestra-Bag, I am asking for this bag as a graduation gift! You can wear it on the arm or shoulder, and I can carry my MacBook too. Perfect for school!
It is beautiful! Luckily it is too big for me. [emoji28]
Hope you get it as a gift. When is your graduation?

It's in May!!! I have to plead my case...plus in the Education field, I carry many items. I think this is stylish and durable for my profession. Now to select a color! Shiny red or royal blue?
Both red and royal blue are stunning colors. Pick the one you think would work best with your clothing color palette and you coat colors. I love royal blue, but my first instinct is red, unless you wear a lot of rust and orange.
The blue might be more neutral.... I can't think of any color the blue won't go with. It's a hard choice.

Both red and royal blue are stunning colors. Pick the one you think would work best with your clothing color palette and you coat colors. I love royal blue, but my first instinct is red, unless you wear a lot of rust and orange.
The blue might be more neutral.... I can't think of any color the blue won't go with. It's a hard choice.

I am thinking the same as you...that shiny red seems the one, (Bordeaux) it will go year round as a pop of color. I have both colors on coats. I will call and ask if they can text me pictures of the colors. I put this bag on my Pinterest and there is some difference with the blue color. Pinterest... http://pin.it/JQZ46rc

It's in May!!! I have to plead my case...plus in the Education field, I carry many items. I think this is stylish and durable for my profession. Now to select a color! Shiny red or royal blue?
May will be here before you know it. Both colors are gorgeous. It's a hard choice. (Personally I lean towards the blue. [emoji7] )

Reactions: all2joy
Tried on these beauties today! It's my first time feeling alto leather in person because there are no Dooney boutiques, but Macys herald square stocks a few alto pieces. The leather is lovely, smooth and soft :smile: I can't wait to own one!
Large Cecilia in blush
IMG_1502512144.625366.jpg
And black Gavriella
IMG_1502512259.594434.jpg

Reactions: carterazo and ivdw