Does it bother you when your accessories don't match?

I change out my wristlets and those usually match whatever bag I have (not exactly, but color-wise), but I only have one wallet - it's hard enough for me to switch bags, charms and wristlets/mini skinnies, let alone start trying to mess with all my frickin' cards!

I don't match my accessories to my bag. I use accessories that complement my bag but not match. My accessories match each other though and I don't usually mix them up. I have 4 sets of accessories that I use (khaki/gold, khaki/crimson, punch and legacy stripe). I like to look in my bag and see matching accessories. Weird.

i have OCD tendancies, but haven't acctually purchased a bag worthy of such action. i have 2 pouches that turn into rather large wristlets, and i use a cardinal mini skinny with both, as thats what i can afford.

i can't say i won't buy something from the same line, matching color or not, with the next coach i buy, which will most definately be leather. it doesn't BOTHER me persay, but i definately plan on collecting like that! hopefully i'll be able to afford it without breakin my bank :Push:

I change out my wristlets and those usually match whatever bag I have (not exactly, but color-wise), but I only have one wallet - it's hard enough for me to switch bags, charms and wristlets/mini skinnies, let alone start trying to mess with all my frickin' cards!

haha i know what you mean, i keep all my stuff in my mini skinny, it works perfectly. my mini skinny, charm and keyfob are the only accessories i have right now, so they stick together from bag to bag hehe.

I don't carry many cards with me (just my DL, debit card, and school ID mostly) and switching out isn't really a big deal for me, so I do have either a wristlet or a skinny to match my bags. As for hardware, I prefer it to match. Of course that's not the case with the charms but I get over it because all anyone is really seeing is the charm on the bag, not the nickel clip on the brass zipper.