Does anyone have a size 15 Love AND JUC?

Unfortunately they don’t make a size 14 JUC

I have a size 15cm Love and had always ruled out the JUC for the same reason but I saw just last night that the small JUC (plain, yellow and pink gold) now comes in 14cm, in case you're more interested in the small vs. regular! I'm very excited and am hoping to see it in a boutique sometime soon :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: vgnsprkl
I have a size 15cm Love and had always ruled out the JUC for the same reason but I saw just last night that the small JUC (plain, yellow and pink gold) now comes in 14cm, in case you're more interested in the small vs. regular! I'm very excited and am hoping to see it in a boutique sometime soon :smile:

Ahhh tysm for sharing! Great eye! ️

Not showing on the uk site for me yet but very interesting thank you! I’d hate to pay a premium for a special order which is available to buy normally in a few months

absolutely. If I can’t afford it or it can’t be done then I just won’t buy one. Its too much for me to downs on something that isn’t quite right.

size 14 is coming! I was able to place an order for one but inventory is so slow that it’s near impossible to locate them. I’ve been told that the actual launch is some time early next year.

size 14 is coming! I was able to place an order for one but inventory is so slow that it’s near impossible to locate them. I’ve been told that the actual launch is some time early next year.

oooooooh do you know if this is for the diamond version or just the plain one?

oooooooh do you know if this is for the diamond version or just the plain one?

I was told the plain but I didn’t ask about the diamond version. I tried looking on the website just now (because you can see the size 14 option for the plain) and I’m not even seeing the diamond version anymore.

Hi! I have a love in size 15 and a juc in size 15. The juc is a bit larger than the love unfortunately (even though they’re the same size) so sometimes the juc slides over the love, but not always. Also I had no choice since my wrist is 14cm and I couldn’t buy a love in size 16

I own the JUC in size 15 and I haven’t made up my mind yet regarding the Love. The size 16 Love is too loose and slides over the JUC, and the size 15 Love is a bit tight.
First image is JUC 15 with Love 16 and second image is JUC 15 with Love 15.

617BFC34-9216-4FCE-924A-827538ED954C.jpeg

86749203-3336-4D48-883B-91DD323D48DD.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Luiza Spindola
I' m in the exact same boat, except I want the normal size JuC. The SA told me that for sure the size 15 JuC would be too big. My wrists are 13.5 and I wear a 15 love. I figured I should do a size 16 love with a 15 JuC, but it doesn't make sense to get a larger size 16 just so I can have a JuC (that would also be too big). So I'm seriously considering the custom size route.

Hi! I have a love in size 15 and a juc in size 15. The juc is a bit larger than the love unfortunately (even though they’re the same size) so sometimes the juc slides over the love, but not always. Also I had no choice since my wrist is 14cm and I couldn’t buy a love in size 16

hi! my wrist is 14cm and am SO worried I got the wrong size love (purchased 15 because 16 was large) but now thinking I made a big mistake with stacking in the future with juc and more loves. can I see pics of how your bracelet looks on you?

Slim JuC in 14 is available at least in the US both in diamond and plain versions. You may have to wait as not all boutiques have in stock, but it is NOT a custom order. I have one on the way in rose gold and diamonds and there was no upcharge.