Do you zip your "secret" inner compartment in your bag?

I always keep mine zipped but that is because i keep my nail supplies in there(clippers, a couple of files etc) and i keep some other smaller items that i do not want falling out...

I will admit though i use a satchel and while it zips closed i almost never do it, so in keeping my interior contents somewhat under control zipping that pocket up is kinda important lol

I keep rarely used cards in mine as well as the tags/receipt/care card, et cetera, in mine. I don’t hide my pads. I would take my sons down the aisle with me when I was buying them. I had no choice. Can’t leave them at home!
I got to every home NFL football game in my city. You have to carry a tiny clutch or a clear bag. I prefer to carry a clear bag, and I think nothing of just throwing the pads in it. I don’t care who sees it. What do you do if need to buy some and the cashier is a man? Leave them there?
Maybe I’m just at an age in which I just. Don’t. Care.

Reactions: kbell and whateve
Depending on the bag I may or may not zip or even use that pocket. I don’t use it for feminine hygiene products. Anything I might take to the ladies room is in a pouch - lipgloss, nail clippers, mirror, eye drops, and a couple of emergency panty liners which I usually end up giving to friends in need since I’m on mirena and don’t have much use for pads/tampons anymore.

The pouch goes to the ladies room if need & the purse does not, like if I’m at work.