do you treasure your RM (contemporary designer) bags as much as your Premier ones?

I don't have any premiere bags. I have had 3 MK Collection bags, don't know if that counts though and gave them to my mom. I have felt up lots of premiere bags though, wasn't impressed enough to spend that amount of money. All of the bags I've bought in the past five years have been preloved.
you can get preloved MK Collection bags for low prices ($200 or less) but the full retail on them was around $1,000 so IMO that counts as premiere

Reactions: Shelby33
I like my RM's just as much as the more expensive ones too! I generally stick to RM, LV, or Balenciaga, but do have a couple Treesje bags too (remember those!?!?). I love the leather on the RMs and I'm a sucker for a limited edition speedy--I think the hunt is a huge part of the fun for those, but can't be searching for those as much as I can for old RM's lol.

Reactions: Shelby33 and JenJBS
I like my RM's just as much as the more expensive ones too! I generally stick to RM, LV, or Balenciaga, but do have a couple Treesje bags too (remember those!?!?). I love the leather on the RMs and I'm a sucker for a limited edition speedy--I think the hunt is a huge part of the fun for those, but can't be searching for those as much as I can for old RM's lol.
Oh I love Treesje bags!!! I had a really nice satchel that I'm looking to replace, I don't know what happened to my other one but it had the nicest leather! I let my sister use it but she "doesn't remember" :annoyed:.

Oh I love Treesje bags!!! I had a really nice satchel that I'm looking to replace, I don't know what happened to my other one but it had the nicest leather! I let my sister use it but she "doesn't remember" :annoyed:.

I have a turner satchel that has lasted years! The only other satchel name I can remember is the Kingsley. I recently bought a black magnolia that was NWT, I couldn't believe it. My only other Treesje is an oceano magnolia...the crinkled/glazed/whatever it was called leather is so unique.

Reactions: Shelby33
I also love my Linea Pelles and Botkiers!

I have a turner satchel that has lasted years! The only other satchel name I can remember is the Kingsley. I recently bought a black magnolia that was NWT, I couldn't believe it. My only other Treesje is an oceano magnolia...the crinkled/glazed/whatever it was called leather is so unique.
Love the Magnolia. I think the satchel I had was the Divino?

Reactions: Denverite
I love my Linea Pelle dylan- it is in a grey color ("iron" i think) with zebra lining. One of my favorite bags ever!
Is it malachite?
I've been using my black Dylan for a few days! I also have it in coral and turquoise. I'd love a dark purple with GM hardware!