Do you see a lot of the LOVE bracelet in real life?

I'm sure if I lived in London I would see loads, but in Canterbury (about 60 miles away) I've seen one, once, on the SA that showed me my watch, it was white gold, beautiful and made me obsessed with my next purchase!
I'm glad I haven't seen more though, every other person I come across is carrying a Mulberry bag and I must admit it has turned me off the brand somehow.

I live in ATL where we have a very nice Cartier boutique, and I have only seen two people wearing one. I have a yellow gold cuff, and I love it.
I live north of ATL & I don't see them much but I've seen more when I go into ATL for business, dinner or shopping. I would really love to have one but I'm not one for sleeping in jewelry. I don't know if I would like to have one on 24/7. I'm considering getting the cuff instead.

I find it so interesting that some people on this thread from NYC say they see it a lot and some say they rarely do. I am in Manhattan I see it everywhere. Which part are you from?
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe I haven't been paying enough attention? I see a lot of Birkins and other high end luxury items but somehow I don't see - or notice a lot of Love bracelets. I used to live on the Upper West Side and in the East Village. Now I live in Park Slope. And I work in Midtown.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe I haven't been paying enough attention? I see a lot of Birkins and other high end luxury items but somehow I don't see - or notice a lot of Love bracelets. I used to live on the Upper West Side and in the East Village. Now I live in Park Slope. And I work in Midtown.

I use to live in the east village, and then upper west side as well! And I worked midtown before I moved to HK for my husband's work :smile:

Love bracelet is everywhere in HK, especially in my apartment building.

Reactions: Lux.