Do you have a bag set?

I realize I do have a set of Gold and Fauve....the HAC is in a different house so could not be in the group photo.

View attachment 5955101

Birkin 35 Fauve gator, GP 36 Gold Negonda, Birkin 35 Fauve Barenia, Kelly 28 Gold Togo, Kelly 28 Gold Box Calf, Kelly 25 Fauve Barenia, Evelyne TPM Gold Clemence, and Nomade wallet Fauve Barenia
View attachment 5955102
And HAC 32 Fauve Barenia :smile:
I love this HAC!

I realize I do have a set of Gold and Fauve....the HAC is in a different house so could not be in the group photo.

View attachment 5955101

Birkin 35 Fauve gator, GP 36 Gold Negonda, Birkin 35 Fauve Barenia, Kelly 28 Gold Togo, Kelly 28 Gold Box Calf, Kelly 25 Fauve Barenia, Evelyne TPM Gold Clemence, and Nomade wallet Fauve Barenia
View attachment 5955102
And HAC 32 Fauve Barenia :smile:

I love every one of these bags!

• Love
Reactions: QuelleFromage
@boo1689 Hope you don't mind me sharing your Mauve Sylvestre set here on this thread :girlsigh:

img_8458-jpeg.5950684
I’m not exactly a fan of pink! But this is really stunning! I love this so much!!!

Hello, I have not been able to find a thread of this type.
Or are you happy to have two bags in the same colour? I tend to buy the same bag in different colours anyway (annoying) but this time even like this? So difficult! I really need your help😢
You'll find plenty of members with two or more bags of the same color on this thread. ;)