Do any of you make YouTube handbag videos?

I just started my YouTube channel (here's my latest video http://youtu.be/xK1zqLUlHXA only my 3rd so please be kind!)

Personally I was addicted to watching purse review and unboxing and hauls on YouTube, and finally got the courage to share my own perspective. The community on YouTube is a lot like TPF, which I really like! I remember way back when I was a lurker on here too before I started adding my own comments!

I hope YouTube is like TPF too in that it gets more fun when you participate.

My favorite you tubers lately are
Jerushacouture
Minks4all
Havelouiswilltravel
Behindthebags
Thecurlylife
TrinaLeavers
Robyna
Mspanders10 (who I have seen on TPF too!!)

And many more!!

I just started my YouTube channel (here's my latest video http://youtu.be/xK1zqLUlHXA only my 3rd so please be kind!)

Personally I was addicted to watching purse review and unboxing and hauls on YouTube, and finally got the courage to share my own perspective. The community on YouTube is a lot like TPF, which I really like! I remember way back when I was a lurker on here too before I started adding my own comments!

I hope YouTube is like TPF too in that it gets more fun when you participate.

My favorite you tubers lately are
Jerushacouture
Minks4all
Havelouiswilltravel
Behindthebags
Thecurlylife
TrinaLeavers
Robyna
Mspanders10 (who I have seen on TPF too!!)

And many more!!

Hi! I just subbed to your channel, I also make videos on YouTube as well :biggrin: I love meeting new people especially those who share the same "passion" hehe :biggrin: hope you can check my channel out when you have time. I just uploaded my handbag collection

xoxoxo

Another new subscriber here. Just thumbs upped and commented on your West 57th satchel review.

I subscribed as well :smile: I made a few videos for fun..it's so hard to talk on camera!!
Are there any others out there? I'm willing to subscribe to anyone who would subscribe back to help get our videos out there.

Hi! I just subbed to your channel, I also make videos on YouTube as well :biggrin: I love meeting new people especially those who share the same "passion" hehe :biggrin: hope you can check my channel out when you have time. I just uploaded my handbag collection

xoxoxo

Whoa!! Nice collection, Kat. I have a Speedy B 30 DE, but not any other of yours. Love that Berkeley! And that Antigona is to die for. Well done.

I started a review channel on YouTube called Frozen Luxury, I review bags that I've bought and give some history on the brands and I like to have a little humor with my videos. I just did a review on my Goyard St. Louis tote and my Coach Borough bag in med and large!View attachment 2668432

That bag is stunning! Can't wait to check out Frozen Luxury - love the name! My channel's name is Kadelle and I'm gonna be uploading more reviews too! :smile:

I really like having background sound (I don't want to call it noise) on when I work to keep me focused. Music sometimes gets repetitive or a little bit too soothing. I collect a lot of random little things (designer/urban vinyl toys, pens, etc) so I always like working with some review video/podcast playing in the background.

I'm not sure how I stumbled on her channel originally, but I like watching youtube videos by Chase Amie. She seems genuinely sweet and goes over pros and cons of her bags in good details. Aside from her, I also watch Mel.

I do! Mostly unboxings and the odd comparison or review. I posted one today. Link in signature. I'd like to make more but I have sooo many interests!