Do any of you ladies wear men's or mid-size Rolex?

I have two rolexes, but they are both ladies. I would love to have Men mid-size, but my wrists are TOO small. Big watches are in. Lot of women wears men mid-size right. If you have larger wrist than mine, go for it.

-so you find the white easy to read? Do you mind if I ask your age, or you can merely tell me if you are getting around to the age of not seeing up close;)

I don't want to spend the money to cahnge my silver dial, if white is not much different...

Hi Chessmont- so sorry I didn't reply to your question sooner! Actually, not only did my Dad die in the past month but my fiance had a liver transplant (both in other states) so I have an "excuse"...I apologize!

No, don't mind you asking. I'll be 50 in May. My beau owns a jewlery store and sells pre-owned Rolex watches so I was able to check them all out before I changed my faces. (I also changed the face on my Ladies Datejust to white but it's still hard to see without my glasses.) Any face that is the same color as the hands is very hard to see in my opinion. White was best for me and I like it because it is the most clean looking, again in my opinion. Black might be another option, but I didn't want a dark face so I really didn't look much at black or even blue.

If you do decide to change, look for a factory dial on Ebay, and if you have papers with your watch I would recommend that you keep your old face to retain resale value in case you would ever try to sell it.

Hope this helps (actually, I hope you even see this)! Sorry again.

Hi Chessmont- so sorry I didn't reply to your question sooner! Actually, not only did my Dad die in the past month but my fiance had a liver transplant (both in other states) so I have an "excuse"...I apologize!

No, don't mind you asking. I'll be 50 in May. My beau owns a jewlery store and sells pre-owned Rolex watches so I was able to check them all out before I changed my faces. (I also changed the face on my Ladies Datejust to white but it's still hard to see without my glasses.) Any face that is the same color as the hands is very hard to see in my opinion. White was best for me and I like it because it is the most clean looking, again in my opinion. Black might be another option, but I didn't want a dark face so I really didn't look much at black or even blue.

If you do decide to change, look for a factory dial on Ebay, and if you have papers with your watch I would recommend that you keep your old face to retain resale value in case you would ever try to sell it.

Hope this helps (actually, I hope you even see this)! Sorry again.

_OMG no apology necessary! I am so sorry for your loss, and pray your fiance does well with his transplant!

Typically I only buy pre-owned these days, and my mid-size President has a non-factory diamond bezel. There is a reputable reseller in my area, and I have bought and sold a lot with him, so I would be able to try a dial before I buy. Yeah gold is the hardest dial to read!

My favorites right now (I don't dress up much so I wear them a lot) are my SS Sub and my 18K Sub, both with black dials -easy to read, except I 'still' have to look at a certain angle to be able to read the date! I am almost 52 (don't know if I mentioned it previous post)

I don't think I have papers on any of them, but not sure. Senior moment.
Thanks for the info!

Hi
I have always worn large men watches. i own a cartier pasha 35mm and the tank francais (men size). i just purchsed an oyster 18 k gold rolex and it is 39mm including the crown. i am slender, thin and 5,6. i love big watches!!!!! they look good on a woman. i hate tiny watches, unless i wear a dainty one when i go to a wedding or something........that is my taste. look at the pix on this site titled celebrities and their rolex watches. you will see vb wearing huge rolex watches in yellow or white gold. jennifer aniston too..........just an idea to help you visualize.