Discuss: Current Color/Leather Availability

does anyone know if 9V or jaune d'or is a current season colour in bags? if so do we know what bag? Many thanks

I believe it exists in mini Aline bags (have one) and SLGs but no idea about bigger bags

ETA: oh and it was available for the SO in the previous round but not the current round

I believe it exists in mini Aline bags (have one) and SLGs but no idea about bigger bags

ETA: oh and it was available for the SO in the previous round but not the current round
thank you for sharing your knowledge, it's sadly not available for SO as an exterior color this round. however I saw the leather swatch and fell in LOVE!!!!!

Does anyone know if Beton is still available in particular in togo with GHW. I have seen resellers listings with RGHW at the beginning of the year but have not seen GHW in Beton for a while. Does anyone have any intel they can share please?

Hello, I am looking for noir ostrich B and K bags, but my SA told me she has never seen ostrich bags come in noir. Could anybody tell me if you have find any noir ostrich? Or what color of ostrich do you think is the closest to noir? Thank you very much.
Not sure if you are still looking because quite a bit of time has elapsed. I just got a B30 Ostrich Noir GHW in November with a Y stamp, definitely back in production.

Last edited:
What are current Hermes ostrich colors in production? Looking to dip my toes in something exotic and want to send my SA a wishlist but don't want to send him a list that includes colors not in production anymore.

TIA!