Discuss: Current Color/Leather Availability

Does anyone know if K25 Rose Azalee Epsom GHW is still being made?

Stalked the forum a bit and the last offer I could find for this combo was in June in Asia. Before that, April 2019 in the US. :confused1:

Wondering if this is a combo I can wait out, or should consider asking for via SO.

Anyone know whether Raisin or a true green like Bengale are coming for spring in Kelly?
Menthe, Vert Cactus and Vert Jade will be available for Spring/Summer 2021. No Raisin.

Does anyone know if K25 Rose Azalee Epsom GHW is still being made?

Stalked the forum a bit and the last offer I could find for this combo was in June in Asia. Before that, April 2019 in the US. :confused1:

Wondering if this is a combo I can wait out, or should consider asking for via SO.
You should be able to ask your SA to consult with the SM on whether they ordered any, and if so have the orders already been fulfilled (arrived and sold, allocated to client, or still pending arrival.) ;)

Menthe, Vert Cactus and Vert Jade will be available for Spring/Summer 2021. No Raisin.

You should be able to ask your SA to consult with the SM on whether they ordered any, and if so have the orders already been fulfilled (arrived and sold, allocated to client, or still pending arrival.) ;)

Will ask next time I'm in-store! I try not to go in aimlessly to mitigate temptation though, lol :lol:

So excited for the SS21 greens you mentioned! Do you know what other colors will be available for the upcoming season?

I’d love to see a lizard B25 or K25 in Palladium hardware, with a beautiful Blue-green similar to cobalt/vert bosphore. I know Hermes produces ostrich in Cobalt, was hoping if anyone knew a Lizard skin color in the same color family? If they do, please post pics!

Last edited: