Discuss: Current Color/Leather Availability

Good evening,

May I please check if Gris Asphalt is a seasonal colour?

A kind SA has put me on the order list for a Bearn wallet which will come in 6 months time.
I told him I’m ok to wait that long since I just love the colour with GHW and he mentioned “yes, it’s an AW17 colour so if you miss it you won’t find it anymore”.

Thank you!

Good evening,

May I please check if Gris Asphalt is a seasonal colour?

A kind SA has put me on the order list for a Bearn wallet which will come in 6 months time.
I told him I’m ok to wait that long since I just love the colour with GHW and he mentioned “yes, it’s an AW17 colour so if you miss it you won’t find it anymore”.

Thank you!
Maybe just buy from website? Not sure where u r based but us website carries it.

Maybe just buy from website? Not sure where u r based but us website carries it.
Thank you for letting me know.
I’m in Sydney Australia :smile:
On Hermes Australia website they don’t have this colour combo nor does the store. I was told only SHW in the store.

Why does one always want what the respective country doesn’t have???? :facepalm:

Dear knowledgeable tPFlers,
I hope I am posting on the right thread ... I cam a across a bloggers Kelly which I think is such a great neutral color.
https://www.google.de/search?q=lisa...AUICigB&biw=1600&bih=784#imgrc=ihfrsPNQ-ipp3M:

https://www.google.de/search?q=lisa...AUICigB&biw=1600&bih=784#imgrc=czizkx_CHOHCiM:

Would any of you have an idea what color it may be (my guess is Gris Mouette)? And would you know whether this color is currently available for orders?
Thank you so much and have a great day

@westcoastgal: Thank you so much for your reply and tip. In fact, I actually got the magical call today: I was offered to do an SO!!! Now I am actually panicking what to choose (sellier or retourne, which size, which color and most of all, which leather). Still torn and my secret dream colors are not available this season, but I just cannot let this opportunity pass. This has been such a surreal journey. I am far from being a VIP or big spender and was already shocked that I got a Birkin this year and now this! I am actually thinking that they must confuse me with someone else and dread that sooner or later they wil realize it ...

@westcoastgal: Thank you so much for your reply and tip. In fact, I actually got the magical call today: I was offered to do an SO!!! Now I am actually panicking what to choose (sellier or retourne, which size, which color and most of all, which leather). Still torn and my secret dream colors are not available this season, but I just cannot let this opportunity pass. This has been such a surreal journey. I am far from being a VIP or big spender and was already shocked that I got a Birkin this year and now this! I am actually thinking that they must confuse me with someone else and dread that sooner or later they wil realize it ...
You deserve it! I’m glad you got offered one. Enjoy the process!

Hi everyone,

First post here I’m off to Paris at the end of the month to try and get my first birkin a 30 with PHW I have a GP and a evelyne already the colours I’m looking at are; Bleu Brighton, Gris asphalte, Etain, Gold or Noir.

Bleu Brighton would be my absolute dream do you think I will be able to get this colour? Obviously still got to get the appointment but assuming I can get one.

Trying not to get my hopes up too high, but after moving and starting over with a new SA, DH and I stopped into our store last week and DH asked about the possibility of getting me a bag for Christmas (I was trying to look casual and like I wasn't eavesdropping while this was happening...). Our SA asked him to stop by this week and asked for my preferences!!! Yay!

So my question- does anyone have a sense of what colors are in circulation right now? As always with Hermes, though I have been lucky and have a few beautiful bags, it seems there is always room for more...