Discovered Leen Heyne Fine Jewelry + REVEAL!

Yes, I have to admit the texture has worn away pretty quick on the flat smooth part of the ring. It is almost looking like smooth silver now with little knicks and scratches. Where the twist is still has a brushed effect because that area doesn’t really come into contact with anything. I’ve been wearing it daily so no tarnishing.

But I still love it. Maybe down the road I’ll see if Leen or another jeweller can sandblast it, but that probably wouldn’t last too long either. Probably his designs that are more twisted would wear less, or gold and platinum versions. One day...sigh!

I contacted Leen directly via email from his website and he was super helpful. It was slightly cheaper for me to order directly from him rather than through a retailer, though I guess it depends on where you live and if a retailer has something you like already in stock.

Post if you get anything!
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! His work is so beautiful.

Reactions: foxgal
Thank you! I’ve been wearing it constantly for the past few days and am so impressed how comfortable it is for such a wide, heavy ring.

Some more examples of his work with diamonds from his IG:

View attachment 4916339View attachment 4916340View attachment 4916341View attachment 4916342
These are beautiful and so unique. I've never been fond of pear shaped diamonds but this jeweler created a beautiful setting for them. I hate the "think outside the box" phrase but this is what this person is doing for sure!

These are beautiful and so unique. I've never been fond of pear shaped diamonds but this jeweler created a beautiful setting for them. I hate the "think outside the box" phrase but this is what this person is doing for sure!

I agree! That intertwining “snakes” ring is absolutely stunning!

OP your ring is amazing!! I’ve been eying his gold styled ring and am currently torn between two. You mentioned it was more economical to order directly thru him compared to a retailer. Are you in the US? What % did customs charge?

Reactions: Bagatha Christie
OP your ring is amazing!! I’ve been eying his gold styled ring and am currently torn between two. You mentioned it was more economical to order directly thru him compared to a retailer. Are you in the US? What % did customs charge?

@vinotastic I’m so sorry I didn’t see this sooner! Have you ordered anything? Yes, the price he charged direct was slightly less than the retailers who carry his work. Although a retailer might discount something in stock. But still better imho to work directly with him to ensure sizing and style is exactly what you want.

I’m in Canada and fortunately customs didn’t add anything. But mine is silver so less costly.

@vinotastic I’m so sorry I didn’t see this sooner! Have you ordered anything? Yes, the price he charged direct was slightly less than the retailers who carry his work. Although a retailer might discount something in stock. But still better imho to work directly with him to ensure sizing and style is exactly what you want.

I’m in Canada and fortunately customs didn’t add anything. But mine is silver so less costly.

I havnt ordered anything yet. Keep spending money elsewhere! Thanks for replying.

I love his work too. I’ve commissioned something but won’t get it until later this year

I realize your comment is from years ago, but did you get something? Can you show us?

I just saw on Leen’s IG he is featured in Vanity Fair! It’s not the June US edition so I’m not sure where this is printed, but just thought I’d share.

23295BE5-181D-4789-8B64-431A69260EA1.jpeg