Dior prices Hawaii?

I learned the same thing. In fact, it appears to be starting now. Some book totes from the latest collection are coming in at regular pricing. The store will not honor Hawaii pricing if the item is not tagged as such. This is apparently a corporate directive. I decided to pass on the tote I wanted as I have two already and ended up with a Caro instead. Figured with the coming increase it was the right time.
Sigh….just my luck. I’ll be moving there mid-August and everything will probably be increased by then.:sad:

Good to know! It makes sense that some might have altered their policies in the last couple years (especially with COVID). I know that at least 4 years ago Honolulu Hermes would not ship to me, and I’ve got purchase history with them all over the US, including at Waikiki.

I was just in Valextra in March and made a purchase when I was told they couldn’t take orders from me once I got back to the mainland.

Good to know! It makes sense that some might have altered their policies in the last couple years (especially with COVID). I know that at least 4 years ago Honolulu Hermes would not ship to me, and I’ve got purchase history with them all over the US, including at Waikiki.

I was just in Valextra in March and made a purchase when I was told they couldn’t take orders from me once I got back to the mainland.
Can't hurt to ask since COVID I do think some policies have changed, I know Chanel will if in system.... other stores I go sometimes go for my friends in person, make the purchase and have them ship to mainland (they just have to pay the different tax rate), haven't asked Dior yet recently... I do think if there is a Hawaii discount it's a little trickier unless someone comes to the store in person although years ago I was told by LV that if I had purchased from them before in person they could send me something to the mainland, I just never needed them to do that for me personally.

Reactions: BB8 and jenlee8751