Dior Caro!

I bought the small Rose des Vents Caro this weekend and of course the price is the same now as it was before. LOL. I would love to see what others are able to fit in this bag...it is a little smaller than I was expecting but the back pocket can hold my phone which is a HUGE plus!
I got mine too. I was able to fit a key holder, a lipstick, a phone, and a card holder in it. I am sure it can fit more than that. I love the back pocket too!

Of course! It’s Weekend Max Mara (100% virgin wool) from the fall/winter 20/21 collection. You may still be able to find it.
I KNEW I liked it! I was looking at this in the store a few months back, but I didn't have enough time that day to try on, etc, and I haven't been back there since.. thank you.

Reactions: pinkorchid20
This was exactly my thought. I sold all of my Chanel Rectangular Minis at one point as they all seemed misshapen and uneven to me (I prefer edge stitching on them as it seems to make the Minis more structured and straight but only few Minis have it) so I've been left without a black mini handbag for a few years now. When my SA messaged me that she had a black with silver available I was sold. Not only does it look better than the Chanel Mini, it's also a lot more practical and crafted with a lot more attention to detail.

Thank you, @averagejoe! Not my best look but the bag seems to elevate any outfit.
This a thousand times. I probably say this too often here, but whatever. I have a 12 year old classic small Chanel flap with the real gold HW, and it is miles beyond the new Chanels I've tried on lately, quality wise. The leather, stitching, HW still look brand new. It is simply a perfectly crafted bag and you can tell something extra went into the care and construction of their bags back then. I do not see that anymore and the prices do not warrant what you're getting. Dior bags, on the other hand, are worth the price, which is actually so much less. Resell value is the only thing Chanel has going for it above Dior, IMO. But when I get my Caro and mini Lady Dior, pry them out of my cold dead hands before I try to sell them!

I received this one yesterday, and the color is much better IRL than on the site! I wish Dior would come out with more large sized in leathers, and silver hardware, cuz then I could finally just get rid of my Chanel's for basics!
Absolutely beautiful! All their new gradient bags look so nice (I'm a sucker for gradient finishes, as you can see in my avatar photo).

Reactions: TraceySH
Absolutely beautiful! All their new gradient bags look so nice (I'm a sucker for gradient finishes, as you can see in my avatar photo).
Yes I do see that!! I wish they would have made another combo like pink/red so I could have bought a pair :biggrin: but just this blue. It’s definitely more Smokey IRL than the brighter blue posted on the site, which I didn’t actually like. Now, Dior, more leather Caro colors please???