Dior Book Tote (pictures only)

I ended up purchasing this toile de jouy book tote in small yesterday -completely unexpectedly! I’ve always loved the look of the book totes but when I saw this navy colour combination in person I didn’t hesitate for a second :heart:

Originally I also wasn’t sure about the size (I gravitate to small bags and tend not to carry lots). But I have to say I’m in love with this bag! The small size is perfect for days I’ll be travelling or need to carry more.

DD923BFD-E789-4DA2-B567-CA021F704755.jpeg

Here are new ones to add to this thread. I shied away from the BT for awhile, sold mine (I was made cuz they scratched my Hermes alligator constance wallets) but alas, I came back with the wildest of the wild ones....I think they are super fun & fresh! When I first saw the collection awhile ago, I was like , oh just NO. Esp with the dinosaur which reminded me of Rex? (not sure what the coach one is). Somehow now they just seems too happy to pass up!

IMG_9970.jpegIMG_9971.jpegIMG_9972.jpegtempImageiuQsrV.png

I like the small book totes too but they are still too big on me...so I decided to get the mini book tote. I know not that many people are into the mini size and I even asked myself why I would by a non-leather Dior...but after seeing this in person, I fell in love with how well it was made. Plus, I finally own a burgundy bag which I have been looking for a while.253046F0-5CFB-49F4-B250-40D8A097F0B6.jpeg