Dinky Bag Clubhouse

I didn't even realize this Rocket Dinky 32 was not yet up on the Coach website till I saw your Nordstrom link. Probably because Coach does offer the Rocket Rogue AND one of the Rocket small pouches (forgot exactly which one).

That Dinky 32 really IS large!

I find it a bit annoying that different things are available on different sites. You would think at least they would all be available on Coach first. There's 2 other colors of the Car Rogue on Collette but not on Coach. I'd be a bit pissed if I bought something only to find it in a different color or size someplace else then have to go through returning it and repurchasing lol.

But yes, the Dinky 32 is huge, I can't wait to get one!

Reactions: K.E.W.
I find it a bit annoying that different things are available on different sites. You would think at least they would all be available on Coach first. There's 2 other colors of the Car Rogue on Collette but not on Coach. I'd be a bit pissed if I bought something only to find it in a different color or size someplace else then have to go through returning it and repurchasing lol.

But yes, the Dinky 32 is huge, I can't wait to get one!

Yes, in general, I feel Coach as a company shows NO loyalty to us, their loyal customers! The best we can do for ourselves (if it's feasible geographically) is to rely on the SA's in our local Coach boutiques. They will go to the ends of the earth to give us the best customer service.

Even though ordering online is speedy and convenient, it leaves us fending for ourselves if something goes wrong (last year a Crosby Satchel arrived without the attachable shoulder strap -- after several phone calls I made by phone they finally gave me a $40 credit back on my card). Or any time I've called the 800 number for ANY additional info that's not on the website (the dimensions of some jewelry or a question about the color of a bag depicted online that seems posted in error, etc.) they are virtually useless -- they ARE courteous, but apparently are left clueless themselves. It's not their fault -- they receive limited info from Coach -- their main purpose is to assist you with phone purchase orders. And the Coach website itself is often inefficient and incomplete with product details. It is useful for browsing, and the photography is very professional, but there is no excuse for them to not list the diameter of a bangle bracelet or the length of a necklace.

I wasn't aware of this Colette store until I found out that they, along with the New York Soho Coach store, were selling this summer's Disney line one week earlier than the rest of the Coach retailers. So out of curiosity, I looked at the Colette website -- of course if you're anywhere near Paris that store looks majorly addictive to visit for everything they sell, not just Coach items -- but they were selling Mickey items in colors that to this day were exclusive to Colette only. Obviously, if you live in the U.S., their cost prohibitive shipping rates are a real deterrent.

Haha, I had just wanted to address your annoyance about Coach selling different items in different locations and I ended up on a major rant, sorry! But what I wrote will not be news to any Coach regulars!

EDITED: I just want to add, the additional colors of the Car Rogue found at Colette will most likely be exclusive to Colette and not become available in the U.S., if the Disney line was any indication.

Last edited:
Yes, in general, I feel Coach as a company shows NO loyalty to us, their loyal customers! The best we can do for ourselves (if it's feasible geographically) is to rely on the SA's in our local Coach boutiques. They will go to the ends of the earth to give us the best customer service.

Even though ordering online is speedy and convenient, it leaves us fending for ourselves if something goes wrong (last year a Crosby Satchel arrived without the attachable shoulder strap -- after several phone calls I made by phone they finally gave me a $40 credit back on my card). Or any time I've called the 800 number for ANY additional info that's not on the website (the dimensions of some jewelry or a question about the color of a bag depicted online that seems posted in error, etc.) they are virtually useless -- they ARE courteous, but apparently are left clueless themselves. It's not their fault -- they receive limited info from Coach -- their main purpose is to assist you with phone purchase orders. And the Coach website itself is often inefficient and incomplete with product details. It is useful for browsing, and the photography is very professional, but there is no excuse for them to not list the diameter of a bangle bracelet or the length of a necklace.

I wasn't aware of this Colette store until I found out that they, along with the New York Soho Coach store, were selling this summer's Disney line one week earlier than the rest of the Coach retailers. So out of curiosity, I looked at the Colette website -- of course if you're anywhere near Paris that store looks majorly addictive to visit for everything they sell, not just Coach items -- but they were selling Mickey items in colors that to this day were exclusive to Colette only. Obviously, if you live in the U.S., their cost prohibitive shipping rates are a real deterrent.

Haha, I had just wanted to address your annoyance about Coach selling different items in different locations and I ended up on a major rant, sorry! But what I wrote will not be news to any Coach regulars!

EDITED: I just want to add, the additional colors of the Car Rogue found at Colette will most likely be exclusive to Colette and not become available in the U.S., if the Disney line was any indication.

Lol no need to apologize, I'm fairly new with Coach, so I appreciate the info! Where I live, there are boutiques and they do have 1941 items but nothing that I'm interested in at the moment and they don't have any of the Rexy stuff. So I'm relying on the internet for the time being. Thankfully I haven't had any issues yet, I just know now that I'll need to look in multiple places before making a purchase.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I love the look of Tea Rose 32, but after playing around a little bit I'm concerned with the Tea rose at the top of the bag being very floppy.
Because of the size of the bag, bag tends to bend a little when carried and tea rose gets moved around a bit. I'm worried that it may come off sooner or later? Maybe Felix dinky 32 is a better choice?

Reactions: bellebellebelle19