Did You Buy Any Cosmetics This Week?

BagLovingMom said:
Hee hee It's comforting that so many other are spending big $$ on cosmetics
Foxmonkey I almost ordered that same Delux beauty stick, please let us know how it works out!
The berry Flush Stick? I really like it; this will be my second tube! It feels good, goes on beautifully, and blends well. It looks natural, too -- I'd definitely recommend it. :yes:

Yesterday QVC did a TSV for Philosophy. A goodly amount of stuff including the Purity cleanser and Hope In a Jar for $65, which is the same as I paid for the Makeup Optional collection at Sephora, with more stuff in it. So I thought "what the heck" and I bought two of the Bare Escentuals kits that they showed last week that were sold out at the time as well. So my TSV ended up costing me $170. :Push:

Make Up For Ever Shine On Powder - Flesh 3
Nars Bronzing Powder - Laguna
Laura Mercier Shimmer Loose Powder - Star Dust
Laura Mercier Shimmer Pressed Powder - Shimmer
Dior MaximEyes - Maxi Black
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif

Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss - Lick of Taffy 151

i bought some mac lipglass in divine (oh so sexy, i can't wait to have a date so i can wear it!) and an eyeshadow in a darkish silver grey color (which is also date-appropriate). i also got a free bottle of lancome foundation from my mom which i LOVE - she had a bottle of the color that i needed and it was too dark for her!

Have really been getting into doing my nails since my first pedicure in May and have been buying lots of polish:

For feet: OPI Russian to a Party, French Cognac, London Bridge is Falling Brown, Prune Danish, Chick Flick Cherry, Kennebunkport, Yucatan if you want. So far I think French Cognac is my favorite.

For fingers: Essie Mademoiselle, OPI Passion and Samoan Sand.

Also bought Seche Vite, Orly Bonder, OPI ridge filler, Nailtek XTRA.

Have to stop now!