Did I miss out?

If you're second-guessing yourself, you don't love it enough to own it... especially when it's final sale. You need to divert your attention to something else... such as the patent leather ergo that is coming out... that will be a better choice in the long run.

I think you did the right thing. If you don't like the bag, then it doesn't matter how much of a savings it is.

I've done that too. I think a lot of us have. We'll buy something we don't even like just because it's on clearance and we figure it's too good to pass up. But then the item we bought sits in our closets and doesn't get used because we never really liked it in the first place, we just wanted to be able to say we got something at a huge discount. It's silly really. So it ends up being a waste of money.

If you did not love the bag you did the right thing.
I would much rather spend full price on a bag I really love and will use rather than getting a deal on something I don't necessarily love. That's just my opinion.

I agree with those who have said you did good walking away. I find a lot of times at the outlet, I consider getting bags I'd pass up otherwise b/c I know they're a really good deal. The thing is, as hard as it is to walk away, once I have had enough time and distance from it (and sometimes that's a week or 2), I realize I was more caught up in the "but it was 50% (or whatever) off retail" rather than really wanting/needing the bag.

If you weren't completely sold on it, then you're better off saving the $250 and putting it toward something you'll really love in the future. $250 is a lot of money to spend on a bag you're not head over heels for, even if it is a good deal . . .

Just MHO.

vachetta smudges come out just fine with the magic eraser (well mine did on my speedy) sooooo i wouldve gotten it! in a heard beat...

but if you feel that you made the right choice then good. its what you want.

We'll buy something we don't even like just because it's on clearance and we figure it's too good to pass up. But then the item we bought sits in our closets and doesn't get used because we never really liked it in the first place, we just wanted to be able to say we got something at a huge discount. It's silly really. So it ends up being a waste of money.

I can't count the number of times that I've done this!!

It's a cute bag, but if you don't love it then leave it for someone else who will.