DH has done it again!

OK, I finally got to open the boxes this morning! Here's what was inside!!! The punch stripe demi is from DH, he actually ordered it from JAX (geez, even i've never done that!) And the turtle keyfob is from my DD! Pretty good for a first Mother's Day!! :yahoo:
Your DH ordered from JAX? WOW! You better be careful who you tell, he could get drummed out of the man corp for that!! :shocked:
I am happy to see he was so good to you. I love your goodies!

AWW THAT is so sweet! :smile: congrads on your very 1st mothers day! i wish you a lifetime of wonderful ones in the future, and in 17 years when i am 40 and i am STILL addicted to TPF i will look for your daughters coach bags displayed right along side mommys! :smile:

and what a great hubby! congrads

That is a great Mother's Day present it looks great on you and I love the little turtle key fob, adorable!!!

I had been hinting at a new Coach for my Mother's Day gift but he got me a new photo printer instead and my DD (Jocelyn 9 months old and already loves to try and get at my purses) got me some photo paper to go with it. She must know all I will be printing are pictures of her LOL

You have a great DH!!! Tell him great job! :smile: