Desperately searching for a Mulberry?????

Looking for Dorset tote (medium) in Black Forest or Oak, ideally new...there are a few on eBay at the moment but in varying conditions. If anyone has seen any at any outlets or shops [emoji1] thank you
Keep looking, they do crop up - labels most wanted had an oak one recently in good condition, and contact the resellers to let them know you're looking for one. I have a med Dorset - its a very handy bag to have in your collection :smile:

Keep looking, they do crop up - labels most wanted had an oak one recently in good condition, and contact the resellers to let them know you're looking for one. I have a med Dorset - its a very handy bag to have in your collection :smile:

Thank you. I have the Daria hobo & satchel, as well as an Alexander wang Rocco amongst others but sometimes I find myself looking for a light weight big bag I can chuck lots in, for work mostly. I think Dorset would serve that purpose perfectly!

I'll keep an eye out :smile:)

Reactions: Evia
Hi

I'm a newbie so apologies if this is the wrong place. I am desperately searching for replacements to three of my bags which where stolen :sad:

Medium Lily in Midnight
Medium Lily - grey, can't remember the name

Mini Alexa in graphite (I think)

I'm rubbish with colours!

Thanks

Hi

I'm a newbie so apologies if this is the wrong place. I am desperately searching for replacements to three of my bags which where stolen :sad:

Medium Lily in Midnight

Thanks

Hi, I've added a reply to your post under the Desperatley Seeking thread.........also, vist the reference libraries for colour info, very helpful!

The mini Alexa will be foggy grey.
The medium Lily could be mole grey?

https://forum.purseblog.com/forums/mulberry-clubhouse.292/
https://forum.purseblog.com/forums/mulberry-reference-library.224/

:smile:

Hi

Medium Lily in Midnight

Thanks

Nooooo!! Sorry to hear this

Did you have any pictures or the serial numbers of your bags? Keep an eye out on eBay etc and the Facebook selling pages

Been a few midnight Lily's on eBay recently

Have you checked the US outlets? I absolutely love mine and have used it as a daily workhorse bag for over a year. I ordered it in December 2015 before Coca changed the brand. I keep checking this thread to see if Mulberry has decided to put out the old styles again or get a new creative director; no such luck yet.