Designer bag collection - to curate or not?

Hi lovely,

I use the black Alma PM for office and the Epi indigo BB usually for weekends. The Alma Epi BB is dressier and carries more than the Mini Lou and Mini Puzzle..

I use the Mini Lou mostly for errands, it’s my grab and go, carefree bag..fits my essentials (phone, key holder, card holder, compact powder, lipstick and sunglasses) and perfect for just running around hands free. The Mini Puzzle is my least favorite of the three because of it’s narrow opening, I have to angle my phone (Iphone 13 pro) to get it in and out of the bag. It carries my essential minus the sunglasses. It’s comfortable to wear but fussy to get in and out of.

If I rank the bags to my most to least favorite it will me Mini Lou, Alma BB epi (only because I have the Alma DE) and Mini Puzzle..in fact if I were to cull some bags, the mini puzzle is on top of the list. Hope this helps!
Thank you so much for your detailed answer, and useful comparison of these different bags. Greatly appreciated!

If you’re still thinking about curating your collection, I like taking photographs of different groups of bags, ex. by colour, by style, by function, by size, etc. It’s easier to see what is my favourite and least favourite in a smaller group. Are there any bags that have a functional issue, like too heavy, short shoulder strap, or doesn‘t work for your lifestyle anymore, etc.? The good thing is you don’t have to reduce all at once or at all! Perhaps just decide on one bag and take it slow, or enjoy what you have and find occasions to wear them?