Dedicated Thread To Mod Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Kristin double zip satchel in turquoise...I just love her smooth leather. Excuse the bare feet, I was trying on clothes...had a GOOOOD day of shopping!

Love this little bag! It looks super on you. We're quadruplets - I referred to this one as Tiffany Blue - my first, then I went for the peach, yellow, pink and chalk......thanks for the reminder, I don't think I used any of them last spring or summer.... time to start showing some of my older bags some love:smile:

That is a super cute bag! It looks perfect on you.

Thank you! I LOVE the Kristin line!
Love this little bag! It looks super on you. We're quadruplets - I referred to this one as Tiffany Blue - my first, then I went for the peach, yellow, pink and chalk......thanks for the reminder, I don't think I used any of them last spring or summer.... time to start showing some of my older bags some love:smile:

Thank you so much!! It sounds like you have the perfect summer colors!! Hope to see them in the "What are you carrying" thread soon! :graucho:

I need to show my older girls some love too.

Oops, I didn't see this mod shot thread and posted these in the other thread. But I'd love to share them here too, I am obsessed w/ this bag and had to use it today. It's a bit heavy but I consider it a workout :smile:

3037943d1434742950-pictures-of-your-coach-in-action-imageuploadedbypurseforum1434742948.859710.jpg

3037945d1434743068-pictures-of-your-coach-in-action-imageuploadedbypurseforum1434743067.016681.jpg

Lol at my dog making a mess in the background

Oops, I didn't see this mod shot thread and posted these in the other thread. But I'd love to share them here too, I am obsessed w/ this bag and had to use it today. It's a bit heavy but I consider it a workout :smile:

3037943d1434742950-pictures-of-your-coach-in-action-imageuploadedbypurseforum1434742948.859710.jpg

3037945d1434743068-pictures-of-your-coach-in-action-imageuploadedbypurseforum1434743067.016681.jpg

Lol at my dog making a mess in the background

It looks great on you! The black/black swagger is a really cool bag. Congrats!

PS- I love your puppy [emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.