Dedicated Thread To Mod Shots

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

In action! You can see my Ergo Hobo on the right, tucked under my arm. :yes:

2. 07 Legacy hippie in chocolate signature #11145
    5'10" 132lbs.
    putting her to work at the Diamondback's game! :tup:

smaller.jpg
  3. Mine is "in action", too! (Don't mind the lobster skin...I was on vacation and got a sunburn!!)

DSC01054a.jpg
  4. These are sort of yucky pics of me, but gorgeous pics of my bag....soooo....here she is!

Picture 405.jpg Picture 404.jpg
  5. Here I am w/ my YUMMY Chocolate Signature Legacy '07 Shoulder Bag...

[​IMG]

6. Here is my new Large Chocolate Signature Carly!!!!!

Picture 469.jpg Picture 467.jpg Picture 464.jpg
  7. Here is my newest addition! My Lg. Sig. Khaki/Black Carly!!!!! $398.

For reference, I am 5'2" and weight well, I'm not gonna go there, let's just say "there's more to love." lol. And please excuse my PJ's, it's 11:45pm here...lol.

Picture 520.jpg Picture 522.jpg
  8. Here I am with my new Carly in Khaki/Beet.
    I'm 5'6" and (mumble) lbs. Okay, I'm probably over sharing here, but I'll admit it. I'm 165 lbs. I'm lucky that I look like I only weigh 140 lbs, though!

Carly 1.JPG
  9. Medium Black Signature Duffle

[​IMG]

Chocolate Signature Leigh

[​IMG]

Khaki/Beet Medium Carly
    [​IMG]

10. Magenta large bleecker:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Legacy slim flap 10327:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ergo signature scarf hippie:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Can you spot the wiskey legacy shoulder bag in action? Only a strap can be seen! I'm also wearing Brooke (503) glasses in black. Sorry I look so grumpy, just got off work and didn't get a glass of wine yet! I'm at the Biltmore in Phoenix. [​IMG]

12. My newest addition....don't mind my messy room behind me....we woke up early and headed straight for the outlet...I got a little too excited...lol:sweatdrop:

Picture 529.jpg Picture 528.jpg
  13. large khaki/black sig carly $398 but i got it with my pce for 320 something!:yahoo:

[​IMG]

14. Me with my Chelsea wristlet in Black Sig and my mom with her Black and White Hippie, which style I def dont know!

wowowee.JPG
  15. Decided to share an older picture. This one is from the beginning of September, it's of my boyfriend and I. We were at a football game...my friend Kim likes to take random pictures of us.

[​IMG]

My Ergo Hobo is obviously the star of the picture!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.