DECEMBER 2022 Chanel Purchases

Would you mind sharing your SAs info if they are in the us?
I live in NYC. Unfortunately the SAs I worked with in the past, have been flaky. For this particular bag I went to Bergdorf Goodman, just to see what they had. I was open to other colors too. And I was just so lucky they had a black one in storage that they didn’t put out yet. I usually see Chanel 19s on displays in various boutiques in NYC, and was prepared to go around different stores. What city do you live in?

I’m loving it! I think this is my most practical Chanel bag. It’s fits much more than my other Chanel bags (mini rect and medium classic) I prefer to wear it crossbody.
I can’t see myself carrying a flap bag, I’ve tried it so many times but something about it stops me and I struggle with it but I have the Trendy CC and several WOCs. I love the Chanel 19 but I’m worried the size will be too big. I’m going to Chanel today to try it and I can’t wait. Everyone seems to love their Chanel 19 for casual wear so much. I’m hoping I love it! I’m hoping they have a small black in store lol.

Reactions: pinksandblues
I can’t see myself carrying a flap bag, I’ve tried it so many times but something about it stops me and I struggle with it but I have the Trendy CC and several WOCs. I love the Chanel 19 but I’m worried the size will be too big. I’m going to Chanel today to try it and I can’t wait. Everyone seems to love their Chanel 19 for casual wear so much. I’m hoping I love it! I’m hoping they have a small black in store lol.
Good luck! Let us know how you like it after you try it. The small Chanel 19, really isn’t that big. Not too big, not too small. But big enough to fit all your essentials and maybe a bit more.

Reactions: pinkgirl713
I live in NYC. Unfortunately the SAs I worked with in the past, have been flaky. For this particular bag I went to Bergdorf Goodman, just to see what they had. I was open to other colors too. And I was just so lucky they had a black one in storage that they didn’t put out yet. I usually see Chanel 19s on displays in various boutiques in NYC, and was prepared to go around different stores. What city do you live in?
Milwaukee so I do not have any stores nearby

The 19 in black was in the Madison Avenue boutique yesterday but not on display. Only gold hardware available.

Reactions: mliLV and bbchanel