Quota Bag Thread

I’m not sure about the 3 bag per year including B/K in the US. I am on bag # 5 this year which includes 1 B, 1 K, 2 Cs and a Picotin, and I am no VIP. Maybe, in a different country? What I am sad about is C being a part of quota. I think it’s more than just a rumor as it was confirmed by an SA at my home store (per a friend).
Yeps! I’m also on bag #5. The only one thing that my SA mentioned when I got my 2nd B/K this year was “you know that you can only buy one every 6 months!” I was going to tell her that my last one was well over 6 mths sfo but turned out it wasn’t. It just felt much longer than that! Other than the 6-mth rule, my SA has been quite good at offering me pretty much what’s on the wishlist!

Really depends on store. My boutique in Canada says 1 B or K per household per year provided you spend the minimum amount on non leather goods in store. Other boutique in US says 1 bag per season per “account”...not sure if they mean per household. And they did not require a certain yearly spend, at least not the last time I purchased a birkin from them this year. Some boutiques are much more lenient, and it may also depend on their stock availability (and if you are VIP of course)
In the US, Account typically means a person. My husband has an account and so do I. If I hit quota, then hubby has to buy the offered bag. Assuming your store allows the spouse to buy on your behalf. HTH

Reactions: _pinkcow and A-Line
Haven’t liked anything offered this year and don’t think I can get in my store till early July. Do you think if I like what’s offered it would count towards a semester 1 bag?

My SA in New York says it’s 1 K or B per season. Constance does not count towards the quota (at least not in my store). SOs K and B used to not count towards the quota either, but they do now. :sad:

HOWEVER, if you have been waiting for a specific bag for a long time and the store just so happens to get the bag, the SA can apply for an exception with the manager to allow you a 3rd K or B for the year (She’s done it for me before).

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

My SA told me that it's only one B or K per year for me and I'm based in Canada, although the boutique that my SA is in is quite small in comparison to other H stores.

Is the policy 6 months? Or season(Jan-June and July-Dec)? I bought a Birkin at FSH early February. Can I buy another bag there in July? Or does it have to be 6 months after my purchase date (Sept)? confused!

Is the policy 6 months? Or season(Jan-June and July-Dec)? I bought a Birkin at FSH early February. Can I buy another bag there in July? Or does it have to be 6 months after my purchase date (Sept)? confused!

Yes you can get another one in July. It’s anytime within each 6 months of a given year

I’m sorry, just a bit confused. I bought a bag early Feb at FSH so if I understand correctly 6 months after that purchase, I can buy a new one? Thank you!
You can buy one within the first six months of the year and one within the second six months of the year. Theoretically, if you were super lucky, you could get one June 30 and another the next day on July 1.