Cruise Collection 18/19

I got the mini square this Friday, and then received a phone call from Neiman the same day: the rectangular one in Tiffany blue also arrived in store. I took my mini square to Neiman and compared both pieces. It's a tough decision, but I eventually keep the square one...

Tiffany blue looks absolutely gorgeous! I’m looking to buy my first Chanel bag, a mini rectangular specifically but there’s no caviar this season I heard. I don’t trust myself with such a light colour in lambskin.

I was on the waiting list for a rectangular mini in black, chevron and gold hardware (dream combo) they had the bag on hold yesterday but due to personal reasons I couldn’t make it in store yesterday so they sold the bag to someone else!! So unfortunate and I’m devastated right now! When is the next collection guys?

I was on the waiting list for a rectangular mini in black, chevron and gold hardware (dream combo) they had the bag on hold yesterday but due to personal reasons I couldn’t make it in store yesterday so they sold the bag to someone else!! So unfortunate and I’m devastated right now! When is the next collection guys?
Very sorry this happened! Next mini season should be S/S Act 2 - launch is around mid March.

Reactions: jtothelo
I’ve visited my home store a few times but could not get a rectangular caviar mini, the store only received lambskin. So after I said i would probably have to go to Paris for one, the SA checked in the computer and told me there’s no rectangular caviar mini at all in all Europe for this collection, only lambskin.

Could any one confirm to me if this is true? Have you seen one in Europe esp Paris? I’m looking for a color other than black or beige, preferably the light blue or green from this season or some grey/dark blue. But if they are really not made this season i would save myself from a trip to Paris. Thank you!

I’ve visited my home store a few times but could not get a rectangular caviar mini, the store only received lambskin. So after I said i would probably have to go to Paris for one, the SA checked in the computer and told me there’s no rectangular caviar mini at all in all Europe for this collection, only lambskin.

Could any one confirm to me if this is true? Have you seen one in Europe esp Paris? I’m looking for a color other than black or beige, preferably the light blue or green from this season or some grey/dark blue. But if they are really not made this season i would save myself from a trip to Paris. Thank you!

I have a personal shopper contact in Paris and she confirmed when Cruise was released that there would be no caviar minis this season. There are a few small classic flaps in various colours (light blue, navy, pink, beige) which have a similar look and are similar size but of course there is a big price difference and they cannot be worn cross body. Hope that helps!

Reactions: best_carnation

As far as I know there are no Caviar Minis this season. Checked out the new collection when it launched and they were are lambskin and quiet delicate. The CF were available in caviar.

Reactions: best_carnation
I have always liked the blue toned reds the best, but surprisingly I really love the Cruise red this year. It is such a fun, cheerful red, without being over the top. I am surprised how much I like it, but haven’t been able to get my hands on one.

I have always liked the blue toned reds the best, but surprisingly I really love the Cruise red this year. It is such a fun, cheerful red, without being over the top. I am surprised how much I like it, but haven’t been able to get my hands on one.

Thanks! Do you think it's a tad too orange? I keep going back and forth and it drives me in sane haha I keep thinking I'm color-blind?

I agree. I like it too. Im also more a fan of the blue toned red. In the pictures I saw I wasnt a fan at first, so it was a suprise to me when I loved it in real life. Personaly I wouldnt even label it a red but more of a different, fun pop of color[emoji847]. If that makes sense[emoji848]

Reactions: Sylly