Come See the Gorgeous Bag I Got a a Great Price - Reveal!

Good guesses but not correct!

I got a Rhyder Satchel in Brass Metallic, Two Tone Leather with Black Antique Nickel Hardware. The style number is 33739 QB BRS.

It retailed for $495 but was marked down to $343 with 50% off and another 15% off for the coupon. So I got it for only $146 which is a 71% discount!

Here are some pics of my new beauty!

I totally forgot about this bag. They had a couple of these, the little 33 and the big one (can't remember the official name) at my outlet.

Congrats on your bag, great price. Enjoy!

Great price! I like the bronze bag in this style but always thought the price was too high. You got a fantastic deal on pretty bag

Yes, I would not have paid retail or even PCE for this bag, but at this price it was a steal, and it is unusual and different from my other bags.

I looked at the similar-colored metallic Prince Street domed bags when I was at the outlet; and they were pretty and I liked the dome structure but they were only 50% off retail plus coupon while the Rhyder was marked down, 50% off and coupon so it was the better bargain.

And I like the style of the Rhyder better, too. It has structure but it also has a sexy slouch. It also has a large outside pocket, and the strap is wide and adjustable and it has a shoulder pad - what's not to like?!

Last edited: